Chapter 1: Strange Feeling

Elaine just woke up in the morning and sun shines her up.She takes her bedside-clock... and shouts.

"WHAT? IT'S ALMOST 7AM! I AM LATE AGAIN!"

She takes a (quick) bath, dress up and goes down.

"Eat the breakfast, Elle!"

"No mom, I have no time!"

"Bring it, then!"

"I said I have no time, Mom.. Sorry! Gotta go, I love you!"

Then Elaine just goes away to the car and drives to her school.. Lucky thing, the school is not too far from her house.

Finally Elaine has arrived, and run like a ninja to her class.

"HI EVERYONE!" Elaine shouted.

"Late again?" someone asked with insulting tone.

"Yeah. Chloe, do we have any homework?" Elaine asked to her.

"No." Chloe answered with ridiculous smile.

"Thank God!" She said.

"Elaine, I'm just kidding! Of course we have. In math subject."

"THAT'S NOT FUNNY! AND MATH?! You ruin my morning, Chloe!"

"Hahaha, sometimes you have to notice what teacher says, Elaine. This is our last year in Junior High School. Make a progress, we're near to the National Exam!" someone told Elaine.

"Okay okay, Megan! I know I'm wrong, and I know you're the best student! Now teach me how  to do this math homework, you two!" Elaine asked her best friends, Chloe and Megan to teach her.

Chloe Sanders, she is popular in the school, because she's kind, beautiful, and full of jokes.. While Megan Parker is very, very, very smart, I'd say. She always gets the best score of ALL subjects.

 ***

After minutes, Elaine has her homework finished.

"Thank you, Chloe, Megan!"

"You're welcome.. Btw is it just 'thank you'?" Chloe asked Elaine stuff Elaine doesn't understand.

"What do you mean?"

"Like.. no money? Or any treat?" Chloe asks Elaine.

"We don't need that, Elaine. Never mind what Chloe said!" Megan denies.

"Stop being too serious, Megan! And of course, we need it, Elle! *winks*" said Chloe.

"Ok guys. Now that you guys helped me, I'll treat you in canteen this break, okay?" said Elle.

"YAY! TAKE THAT, MEGAN!"

"Whatever, Chloe!" said Megan.

***

Math lesson is the first subject for today. And it doesn't go fast. After long time, the bell rings. They go to canteen.

Elaine picks a Coca Cola, Megan picks a Fanta, and Chloe picks 4 cones of ice cream. Then they sit down.

"Chloe, it's too much and expensive!" said Megan.

"I don't care. Elle pays off tho."

"But..."

"Hahaha that's okay, everyone. Luckily I bring enough money for you all."

Then Elle feels something strange....

"Do you guys feel that?" asked Elaine.

"Feel what?" asked Megan.

"Like someone stares at us.. Oh it's just my feeling, never mind."

Elle looks to her back, but no one stares at her. She just buries her strange feeling.

***

Time goes fast. Now everybody's going home. Elaine was walking in her way to go home and thousand thoughts cross her mind.

"Who stares at us today?"

"Why he stares at us?"

"Did I look ugly?"

"Am I weird?"

"I'm late again and someone stares at us. Awkward day!"

"I think I'm really weird so someone stares at us."

"Or Chloe eats too much so someone stares at us?"

"Or it's just my feeling? Maybe.."

You're thinking so hard and suddenly.........