Chapter 2: Nothing's Impossible

A motorbike rider goes straight to where Elaine is walking.

"AAAH!" screamed Elaine.

"Oh my goodness! Are you okay?!" The boy who rides the motorbike puts off his helmet and asks Elaine.

"I'm fine.. but still shocked."

"I'm so sorry!"

"That's okay. But please, next time ride carefully!"

"Okay I will. Hm, what's your name?" asked the boy.

"I'm Elaine Clinton, but you can call me Elle for short. How about you?"

"You have a beautiful name, Elle. I'm Greyson Chance! Where are you going?"

"I'm going home, Greyson."

Elaine looks at her watch.

"AH! It's almost 1pm! I have to go to my music lesson at 2pm. It's my first day! I don't wanna be late! I should be hurry!" said Elaine.

"Music lesson? I gotta go to my music lesson at the same time as you too. What's the name of your music lesson?"

"Highland Music School." answered Elaine.

"Same as me! Umm, can you give me your address?" said Greyson.

"1991 Madds Street. What's this for?" Elaine asked to Greyson.

"I'll pick you up at 1.30pm okay? Don't be late. We will go to the music lesson together!"

"But do I bother you? I mean picking me up---"

"Ssh, no, just think it as my sorry treats. And I'm happy that I can have a new friend! Wait for me, okay?"

"Okay then. Umm, I'll go home. See you later, Greyson!"

Greyson rides his motorbike again, and Elaine continues walking.

***

Exactly at 1.30pm, Elaine's house bell rings. Elle goes out.

"Hi, Greyson!" greeted Elaine.

"Hi, ready?"

"Of course. By the way, is it your car?"

Greyson comes with his car, not his motorbike. The car's color is metallic black. It's so cool.

"No, it's my parent's. Lol. By the way, will you take vocal lesson or?"

"I'll take vocal lesson. I love singing!"

"Oh, me too! Umm we could be late, let's go!"

Elle sits beside of the driver's seat, Greyson drives the car himself.

***

In the car, the conversation starts..

"Hmm, I'm wondering who will be my classmate on the music lesson!" said Elaine.

"Classmate? What classmate?"

"Yeah, so my dad went there yesterday. Luckily this week is exactly when the semester starts. Then there was some introduction. The staff told my dad that the music school's system is: in one class there will be two students," explained Elaine.

"Oh? I wish my classmate will be you," said Greyson.

"We just be friend for hours.. And it's impossible. The staff told my dad that the mate will have the same gender. So I'll be with another girl and you'll be with another boy." Elaine explained to Greyson again.

"Well, you have to know something that... nothing's impossible." He winks to Elaine.

"Ah, I'm afraid my classmate will be a bad girl.."

"Ellie, you over-acted."

"Huh? What's your problem if I over-act? And Ellie? My name is Elaine--or Elle!"

"I love to call you "Ellie". It's cute. And what's your problem if I call you 'Ellie'?"

"Hey, you used my words! Okay okay, there's no problem if you call me Ellie. If you want, go for it." said Elaine with fake angry face expression.

"Deal then." said Greyson. There was an awkward silence for awhile, but then...

"By the way, you're cute when you're angry."

***

They arrived at the music school and Elaine talks to the staff.

"Hey, welcome. Are you new students?" asked the staff.

"Yeah, we are! Mister, who are our classmates?" asked Elle.

The staff looks confused, and then he asks to Elle.

"What's your full name?"

"Elaine Clinton. And he is Greyson Chance," Elaine points her finger to Greyson who is sitting on the bench. Then the staff checks the data in the computer.

"Oh, your classmate is...."