Chapter 3: Good Life

..Greyson Chance."

"Who? My classmate? Greyson?"

"Exactly." said the staff.

"How could? My dad went here yesterday and he gets information that the classmates will have same gender!"

"Yeah, but you both are the last registrants. Seems like you've known each other, though. So there's no problem with that, right?"

"Ohh.. okay then. Thank you." Elaine looks to Greyson. Greyson seems like he's heard the conversation between the staff and Elle.

"See, nothing's impossible, right?" He winks at Elaine again.

"You win this time, Greyson!" said Elaine.

"By the way, you'll have to go to the class in 15 minutes. Your class is Class 11, it's on the second floor, right beside the stairs." The staff explains their class.

"Okay, thank you, Mr..?"

"I'm Mr. Andrew. Andrew Raine." He smiles to both of them.

"Thank you, Mr. Raine!" Greyson thanked to him.

"You're welcome, and you better go upstairs. Oh, and your teacher name is Ms. Maureen!"

"Thank you, Mr. Raine! Let's go, Ellie!" Greyson pulls Elaine's hand and takes her to the stairs.

"Wait. Why you're holding my hand? Put it off!" Elaine asked him to put her hand off.

"Okay okay. Chill! It's just a reflex!"

Greyson and Elaine arrived at the second floor.

"Wait. Mr. Andrew didn't say it's on the right or left side. Where is it?" asked Elaine.

"Hey, look carefully. It's on the left side, there's a note who says 'Class 11'. Next time, find out yourself first, if you don't find it, ask. Okay?"

"Chill out! You're too serious. Let's go to the classroom!"

They step into the classroom. But there's no one there, so they sit in the red sofa on the corner of the room.

"Well, I don't know our first meet will be like this. I mean, we'd be friends like this, have same music lesson, got the same class at it, but I almost got hit by you. You know like.. strange, maybe?" said Elaine while opening the music book her father bought for her yesterday.

"I don't know. I don't know everything on this world. I just know what I've given to know so. Yeah. Anyway, we've met each other, known each other, then be friends... what to complain? Strange or not, it's a good life, huh." answered Greyson.

"I think you're right."

"Uh, by the way.. where's Miss Maureen?"

"I don't know. I haven't met her, nor even know her face." Elaine answered the question she-knows-that-Greyson-already-knows-that-she-doesn't-know-about-that.

Exactly 2 seconds when Elaine answered Greyson, a woman steps in.

"Hi! Good afternoon. Sorry for being late! Miss Maureen can't come today so I'll be teaching you too this week. I am Madelyn. Madelyn Shelle. So, can you two introduce yourselves?"

Greyson and Elaine look to each other. Maybe guessing who'll be the first.

"Okay. I am Greyson. Greyson Chance. Nice to meet you, Miss!" Greyson shook his hand with Miss Madelyn's.

"And I am Elle. Elaine Clinton. But you can call me Elle for short! I'm glad to meet you, Miss!" Elle shook her hand too like Greyson did.

"Good! I think you two will be nice students. So, can we start the lesson?"

"Of course!" Greyson and Elaine answered together.