Chapter One-*Sighs*

BMBB

(Basa muna bago boto)

~***~

Chapter I-*Sighs*

"Your Majesty,the King is the one who ordered that you will be the one who will go to the Philippines for the mission."said the palace messenger whom I can see is trembling,with fear.

I heaved out a sigh.who am I to disobey my father right?

If that's the case,then I'll turn to a hypocrite or worse a prodigal daughter to the eyes of all,if I'd not intend to obey the Royal Order.

Not saying anything,as I usually do,I motioned for the messenger to go and leave my hogan,home place is the closest meaning in English.

I sighed.

Then I looked at the mirror.

I clenched my fists to stop myself from breaking the mirror when I saw my reflection in it.but it is too late.

I already reached my metal baton and hit the mirror with the stuff.

Shafts of the broken mirrorsplattered all over the table where it is placed.

Another sigh came out from me.

Another shattered mirror that'll rebuild my collection of broken mirrors for the past two years.

I dizzily stood up and accidentally hit the emergency button.

Another sigh.

There came a group of Navajos rushing to me,but stopped when they saw the shattered pieces of the mirror I broke earlier.

Startled they came to me flooding my head with questions.

"Your Highness,are you all right?"

"Are you hurt Princess?"

"What happened Your majesty?"

And a lot more.

I raised my hand as a sign of silence.They zipped their mouths though their eyes were full of concern.

In sign language,I said. "I'm alright.you may leave me now."

They nodded.

But they all cleaned up the mess I have made.

I bit my lip.

Not that I'm surprised by the work they have done,because they usually do that mostly everday,but because they always cared for me,treated me as if I'm a true Navajo,which is impossible to be.

Have you ever tried to tan your skin so much?

Well.me.I have done that before.the tanned skin would be tanned for days,but it'll eventually turn white,as it is.

The Navajos.They see me like a normal Anglo-Asian girl,with chestnut hair and big hazel eyes matching with the color of my hair.

But the truth is,I don’t really know if I'm a human.

My hair is ---

Don’t mind what I am saying.

~***~

"Welcome to the Philippines, Your Highness. "said a Navajo man in formal suit, as he bowed his head to me.

I just nodded to him and walked towards the two-way door of the house--or should I say, mansion I would be staying while I am on the mission.

I punched the codes at the door, then it automatically opened.

There inside revealed the elegant interior designs ang furniture of the mansion, and a purple aisle lined up  with men and woman in uniforms, in both sides.

I strolled off the aisle, making silent steps.

I noticed that this estate is full of personnel from the Navajo Nation, the place where I started my new life, as a Royal Princess, to  the eyes of all and a Warrior to the Brotherhood.

At the end of the carpet, is a familiar aged Navajo man, I easily recognized just only by his eyes.

I hid the surprised feelings when I reached the end.

I opened my mouth to say something, but realization hit me.

There are many people in the place.

So I spoke though sign language,

"Dine Neez."

He chuckled then spoke "you changed,Sawe.Your really a grown woman now.You now recognize me fast."

I replied him in sign language again," Thank you for the compliment.it's a part of my training Uncle.Besides,how could I even forgot the man who owed me a lot of ramen noodles?"

This time,he laughed."I'm taking back what I've said earlier.you're not fully grown ,Sawe.Still the same Thuy my brother proclaimed as a Navajo princess."

 ~***~

THANK YOU.

로렌

델라베가

IAmNotTheKindOfGirl