eighteen: moving out

My phone rang again in the middle of fucking three in the morning. I groaned irritated as I reach it from the night stand. I didn't bother to look at the caller ID to know who was calling in the middle of my precious sleep.

"Who is this?" I asked irritated eyes half lidded laying back in bed, "Jiminie!" Someone shrieked, deafening me again, "what the fuck", I cursed.

"Yah! Dont curse at me in the afternoon! And it's noona." Afternoon?

"In the afternoon? You're kidding me Hyerin. It's three am here in Seoul and you're telling me its afternoon there? You just disturbed my wonderful sleep! And why are you calling me?" I exclaimed on the phone.

"I have good news for you."

"Well it better be one. Cause I'm really going to kill you for ruining my sleep, noona." I threatened

"Ooh scary Jimin. Anyways, the good news is, you'll be moving out."

"Moving out? What is the good news in that?" I asked annoyed

"You'll move out and you will be living with me!" She stated with glee

"With you? Oh fuck-" I immediately sat up on bed knowing what she meant by that. "You mean I'll be moving out of this house because I'm going to be living with you in the states?"

"Yes, you dumbass." She laughed from the other line.

No shit. I'm going to be living in the states? But what about Yoongi hyung? Namjoon hyung? My friends? This house that I have been living in for twenty-two years?

Then I remembered "Jungkook." I said in a low voice, "What did you say?" Hyerin asked from the other line barely hearing what I said.

What will happen to Jungkook? Oh- right. We're over.

We're over. And maybe it'll be better if I move to the states so I could completely move on from loving him.

I sighed, "When?" I asked, "What do you mean when?" She asked again

I groaned irritated, "When will I move out?" I repeated the question.

"Oh, yeah. Next month, I bought the tickets and I'll be sending it to you next week."

"Yeah right. Will that be all?"

"Uhuh. See you next month little brother!" She bid and hang up.

I threw my phone on the bed as it bounce in sync with my body as I flopped myself back to sleep.

I brought my fingers up to my temples, massaging it.

"What should I do? Shall I bid my last farewell to everyone, already? I can't bare not seeing them for the rest of my life."

"I can't. Not even to Jungkook." My love. I can't even bare not seeing him now.

"I still want to fix our relationship. I still want to be together with him. I don't want to leave him."

"I can't. I won't. I shouldn't? Should I leave him? No. But- ugh! This is messing my head up already! I hate you Hyerin!"

Why does it have to be now? What is the good news in that?

I hate her sometimes, really.

Is my book worth reading y'all? Let me know what you think. I want to know. Please? ㅠㅠ

- fluffynim