twenty-three: help

"Hyung! Oh, thank god you picked up the phone! I was calling you for the past ten minutes!" I shrieked as soon as Namjoon hyung answered my phone call.

"What the fuck, Jungkook! Don't shout on the phone! I'm busy, what's your problem?" He asked

"I need your help..."

"On what? Get it to the point, I'm working on something more important than this call."

"I need your help on winning back my man." I blushed and covered my face with a pillow.

"Your man?"

"U-Uhuh."

"Okay- wait, you mean Jimin?"

"Uh, yeah?"

"Yes!" He muttered on the other line. "Okay, wait. Minseo!" He called, obviously not talking to me. Then there were muffled voices heard and after a few minutes he came back on the line.

"So, what are you thinking of doing?" He asked

"I don't really know. That's why I need your help."

"Hmmm..." He hummed maybe trying to think of something. "Aha! I have a plan, and this is going to be great. Come to my house tomorrow afternoon."

"O-Okay." I just answered then he hang up.

Oh god.

I can't believe that I'm actually doing this. But who cares? I want him back to me. And I will never let him go anymore.

Never.

Even when people are going to be saying things about us, pestering our lives and telling us that we don't fit in their society.

I will change my mind set. I will never let anyone get in the way of our relationship anymore. I will fight.

I will change.

And I am going to win you back, Jimin.

A very very short chap. I'm sorry.