Fateful Hinderance

Title: Fateful Hinderance

Author: @writeon27

Genre: Action Adventure

Rated: PG-13

My Review: I'm loving it a lot! Trust me you guys, you'll be very happy through lots of the parts in the story. For those who have read the first two stories. 

/5.00

Summary:

(TTH Book Three)

What do you call the girl who gets on a jet with the supposed enemy rather than one that would have taken her normal, not so dangerous life in New York?  A traitor to the people who call her family, betraying them to the people they’d called the enemy for centuries.

Now, add a woman who had almost successfully killed you just a few months before, though had turned extremely nice and even protective, and her nephew who looks at you with an expression you want to just slap right off his face?  The two people who supposedly had a plan that would pretty much make you disappear off the face of the earth.  

And what happens when that plan completely breaks the heart of the man you love, even if it works perfectly?  You shatter your own in the process…which you think you deserve for doing it to him and everyone else who loves you.

Anyone who hears my story might think I’m a traitor, but I’m not…no matter how much I feel like I am.  I was going off with the Knights learn more about their side of the story.  Being with them, I knew it was going to change me, too.  They were the fighters, the protectors of the Brotherhood, even though they thought they were out to destroy them.  

And I was going to protect them now, too. 

According to the reports, the Order wasn’t hiding out anymore.  They were on the move, infiltrating giant corporations and governments of wealthy, powerful countries.  We were going to try everything to stop them and their ambitions of molding and controlling the future in their favor.

And how could I forget the inside, the one who was telling all the Brotherhood’s secrets, even if the Knights had already known them?  

But before I could do that, I had to disappear, make sure that no one came to look for me…and that involved breaking the hearts of my family, friends…and, most importantly, John.  

His heart had been broken so many times in his life…but now I was going to shatter it.