My Husband, the Celebrity

Title: My Husband, the Celebrity

Author:  xokristinaxo13

Summary:

"No." My dad said sternly, pounding his fist on the table. The glass of water nearly toppled over. He was still livid about me moving in with Matt. Even after three months to think about it. He wasn't going to change his mind . . . but neither was I.  

Hollywood has been buzzing with the news of Matthew Palmer's engagement to Nicole Mullaney. The two just graduated high school a few months ago and sources say he proposed at their graduation. The parents of Palmer have said they were taken by surprise at the sudden engagement but that they saw it coming. The parents of Nicole have not voiced their opinions but sources say they aren't thrilled . . .  

Nicole and Matt have only had a small taste of what there lives will be like outside of high school. Now, it's time for the real world . . . Hollywood. Now that Matt is back in the business, Nicole will have to learn to adapt to his busy schedule. Everyone is buzzing about the wedding of the year . . . in good ways and bad. Pregnancy rumors are swirling along with accusations of the two teens moving too fast and Nicole being a gold digger. Nicole and Matt must overcome their struggles with the loss of privacy and long distance relationships. Will the separation be too much for them? Will they break under the pressure of the press? Or will their love conquer all?! Find out in the sequel to "School with the Celebrity" !!!!