Playing The Bad Boy's Game: The Mean Girl's Side (Completed)

Title: Playing The Bad Boy's Game: The Mean Girl's Side (Completed)

Author: @FreshFocker

Genre: Humor, Romance

Rated: PG-13

My Review:

Summary:

"Don't hate the player, hate the game." 

| | | We all want to know what happens after the bad boy and girl (who forbade each other to fall in love) become a couple. It's never really the end for the bad boy.  

Now this story is told by the Mean Girl. The one who is known as the bully, the slut, and the bitch.  The one the heroine despises and and calls her the plastic doll.  This is the wicked perspective; the story no one ever knew because they always took the good girl's side.  

You come to think, is the good girl actually the good one? Or is it the mean girl?  How does the 'slut' make him wonder if he had fallen for the right girl?  That is--if death doesn't catch him first  | | *Not Mean Girls fan fic*| 

"So, who sits here?" I whispered, noticing the other empty seat beside me.

Blondie glimpsed to the clock. "Him," he said just as the time clicked ten. The door swung open and suddenly, the stranger arrested my gaze.

My pencil dropped to the ground, eyes wide. My heart pumped faster and the air thinned.

Oh. My. God.

It was him.

The first drug dealer that began my parents addiction.

The player that stole my best friends virginity.

The wicked monster that sent my cousin to rehab.

The hottest guy I had ever seen.

The reason why my life was hell.

And he was coming to be my English partner.

Bloody. Hell.