Shopping and Ice Cream

After lunch, we went to Wal-Mart. I had some money from my allowance to spend on my wants. We went out separate ways around the place. I assumed Joey was looking at the men's wear and Mom was maybe looking at the cosmetics aisle. I walked to the entertainment center where they had music and books and stuff like that. I looked at the music. I searched for David Bowie, nope, the albums that was there I already had. I searched for The Monkees, nope, not there what so ever! I searched for something else.

"Hey."

I turned around, it was Joey!

"Joey, you scared me!"

"Sorry, sweet cheeks, it's what I do."

He smirked.

"What'chu lookin' for?"

"Music," I said being facetious.

"Ha ha, very funny," he said to get back at me.

I found Aerosmith in the five buck section.

"Found one! Aerosmith."

Joey looked at me like he was impressed with my taste in music.

"Aerosmith Greatest Hits?"

"Yep."

He smiled. That was the first time I've seen Joey Bianchi smile up close. He had a nice smile. How come the bad boys have to be so hot and have the most beautiful smiles!?

Mom came over to us carrying a cart with a few groceries and some makeup.

"Y'all ready to go?"

"Yep," I said.

We paid for our stuff and left.

Sonic was right beside of Wal-Mart. We pulled in the drive thru.

"Hi, welcome to Sonic! Would you like to try our chilly dogs for a dollar off?"

"No, we will have three vanilla ice cream cones, that's it," Mom answered.

"OK, that'll be three dollars and ten cents at the window!"

"Thank you."

We got our ice creams and left for home.