The Original Characters

Hi, it's death-of-a-phangirl. I hope you enjoyed that little Prinxiety short story. There were a couple Original Characters in that story that belong to me. You may not use them unless given permission, which I'm not giving for anything other than fan art WITH CREDIT. To clarify on that, credit means CLEARLY stating my username (death-of-a-phangirl on Wattpad, pippin_katz on IG) and the book it's from.

I wanted to introduce you to those characters though, because I think you'd like them.

This is Nick:

As it says, he's a cismale who's gay

As it says, he's a cismale who's gay. He's kindhearted person, wanting to make everyone around him happy. He's writer in his free time, and creates content online as his job. His favorite color is purple-pink, like his shirt in the picture above, and he loves ice cream. His favorite animal is the otter. He loves astronomy, and takes online classes on it. He dated Roman for about three years when he proposed to him. This arch only happens in this story, because he's an original character used in this book.

This is Colin:

As it says, he's a trans boy who's pansexual

As it says, he's a trans boy who's pansexual. He's a bartender as his job, but loves to sing. He has a secret channel on YouTube where he perform's covers of his favorite songs, but without showing his face. Their favorite animal is the hawk, and their favorite color is red. He's a very avid reader, and tends to become obsessed with fantasy books. He meets Nick at work in this book and gave him his number. Some time later after bumping into each other, he finally got a text from him asking him out. This is typically the story whenever they're in a book together.

That's all for them, and I'll repeat, they belong to me. You may not use them. I hope you enjoyed, and thank you for reading!