*~CHAPTER 2: HELLO~*

*now this song that inspired this chapter is by Mindless Behavior*

*~LOCUS'S POV~*

I woke up feeling sore from yesterday. ugh Sigma... hope I can take you off one day..

I did my normal routine and went outside of my ship, today was not much work as Carolina said yesterday so I did not have my armor on but just a black tank top and gray trousers. the teams were there eating their breakfast.

" morning Locus", Simon greeted me eating cereal with Grif and Sarge

I decided to just wave at them with my usual grunt and went to get my food.

Washington came to get his

" how are you feeling Samuel?" He ask me when he sees the others will not hear our conversation

I stayed silent before replying," I'm okay but I feel sore still". Washington look up and down at me looking for a sign of me lying about the reply.

" very well," he answered and change the subject seeing that I'm uncomfortable," do you want to go somewhere like walking just the two of us?"

I consider the offer and smiled," I would love to David".

Wash says," great lets go shall we" he giggles that brought warmth in me to forget what was in my head at the moment.

I followed him outside of the base eating a chocolate protein bar.

He lead me to an area a bit far from the base

" this is my 'Alone area' ", he tells me with a happy tone in his voice

I look around and was impressed by the beauty of it

" I come here when I'm feeling depressed mostly," he revealed," only Carolina knows about it and I love that I managed to show it to you".

*~ WASHINGTON'S POV~*

I was thinking of confessing my feelings to him. yes observing him, helping him made me fall in love. I expected just be there as brothers like we promised but I noticed it was more than that. Carolina noticed it and at times urge me to confess it , But I need time though.

will it be now? will it be later? hope it will not be late.

I do love you Locus I do hope you feel the same.

*sorry was short but hope you enjoy.