*~CHAPTER 3: ENTER SANDMAN~*

*Song by: Metallica 

enjoy 

***********

some of the surviving members of the Blues and Reds were debating to plan another attack on their adversaries. 

" what to do what to do," Temple began to repeat while he pace back and fourth 

Buckey  came and ask," Temple," 

the leader stopped and looked at his member answering," what is it?" 

" someone came asking for you," the other replies," he says he knows how to beat them". 

Temple stayed silent thinking of the offer and answers," very well I will go and greet him". 

the Aqua armor soldier nodes and let the leader pass 

the mysterious person was waiting at the entrance of the base 

" hello I am Mark Temple," the leader of the Blues and Reds introduced himself," and you are?" 

The unknown person answers," my name will not be known for this meeting yet but pleasure to meet you". 

"uh okay and likewise," Temple says back," Buckey says you know a way to defeat the Reds and Blues". 

The unknown person smiles and chuckles sinisterly," of course I do, one of their own is a sleeper agent," 

Temple now began to listen," alright," he says interested 

" we did something to one of them that will be soon active and they will regret it," the mysterious male continues," also another thing". 

the male motions to Temple to follow him and the latter follow him 

outside there were figures there 

" also reinforcements," he adds 

Temple now smiles and started to laugh evilly now accepting the help of the male 

*lets see what will happen soon. will the Reds and Blues overcome the obstacle that is slowly coming together? 

Advice and Ideas greatly welcome*