46 | enzo amore released

HI, I'M VIOLET FROM
WATTPAD AND WHAT
JUST F*KN HAPPENED?

JANUARY 23, 2018 — BADA BING BADA BOOM, REALEST GUY IN THE ROOM JUST GOT FIRED! HOW YA DOIN?

JANUARY 23, 2018BADA BING BADA BOOM, REALEST GUY IN THE ROOM JUST GOT FIRED! HOW YA DOIN?

I am only quickly coming on here to say that Enzo Amore has been released from the WWE.

I just found out about this, and could not hold back from touching on this briefly.

** I've seen so many posts picking sides, either tearing Enzo or this woman who is accusing him apart.

** All I want to say is that it's not about choosing sides, but letting the story be fully investigated by authorities.

**. It is not to say that I haven't spoken about the matter with close friends, but my god I feel like the WWE actually did the right thing in releasing him.

For starters, I think the suspension was a right call considering these rape allegations came up right on the day of their 25th Anniversary. Mind you, while I thought the show was bogus, you bet your sweet ass that the WWE will not let ANYTHING related to rape allegations from one of their own employee's tarnish their celebration and name.

** Now, as to Enzo being released ... good call. Why? Whether you see holes to the accusor's story of not, please pay close attention to the fact that this is a case police have been investigating for six months!

- The fact that Enzo was finally pulled in for questioning only shows that this is progressing because either it's about to get uglier, or he is to be discharged for the accusations.

- Six months guys, let that sink in. There's also the fact that he DID NOT let the WWE know, which while that hasn't been confirmed, it would be common sense to think that is what led to his release.

- Enzo has yet to be tried as guilty, and sure "innocent till proven guilty" but the fact that he did not let the company know is very shady. I understand why he wouldn't let them know, but I just think the WWE did a good thing in isolating themselves from Enzo.

Guilty or not, those are heavy allegations, and remember that Enzo is already a super controversial figure in the company. I really do think the WWE feared this would all horribly backfire on them, and so they rightfully chose to save their asses and already some-what tarnished reputation.

- I've said it time and time again, but splitting Enzo and Cass is honestly one of the top 5 worse things that company has ever done. It's not to say that these rumors wouldn't have sprang regardless of their split ; but as a friend was telling me a few days ago, Cass did seem to keep Amore grounded.

- I am in shock by how my opinion of Enzo has changed in the past months. I used to adore the man, heck, even had a book of him.

- I had mentioned to a friend who Enzo is trying to do the whole Conor McGregor thing, but you see ... Conor is actually gifted and an expert at his craft. While he is a trash talker ; Conor does it to attract money + attention, which he does generate in actual good matches. That man prepares for a battle as to where Enzo only shows a partying life-style and brags about his fortunes when we all know he earns not because he's the most 'gifted' in the ring, but ... you know.

   ** Lastly, I do not defend Enzo Amore at all. When he's proven not guilty, maybe I'll show some compassion. Before anyone says that the accuser ruined his life if not guilty, please know that Enzo Amore is the sole destroyer of his career. He was already on thin ice.

For now, please don't harass anyone Involved. Especially not the accuser who again, whether you believe or not, does suffer from PTSD and clearly needs help. Let the truth come into the light of day, and believe me, sooner or later, it will.

MAJOR SIDE NOTE : I've already seen posts bringing up Finn and Kevin for being good friends with Amore, saying these men are scum like Enzo. First of all, no. Secondly, everyone has that one questionable friend; and neither Kevin nor Finn have come to defend Enzo (smartly so), so don't drag Enzo's "friends" into question pleas.

   Secondly, a friend sent me this screen shot (because she was appalled by Danny's comment).

    MAKING RAPE JOKES IS NOT COOL, okay?

    As for the second comment, I don't have the energy to even get into it. Just know that if you're bothered by Enzo having been fired despite not being proved guilty yet; it's highly likely that he's been wanted out for a while and this is the perfect opportunity to do it.

     That and again, a rape accusation, true or not does not go away easily and the WWE will not be held liable (along with its sponsors) all for Enzo.

    That's all I have to say.