4

Jerome P.0.V.

We walked around the fountain to meet the boy. "Hello!" Adam yelled which made the boy jump with a squeal and fall the ground. He looked up at us with fear and pulled his knees to his chest.

He had very pale skin and his cheeks were naturally rosy. He has beautiful honey-brown eyes. His hair was a golden brown color and spiky but very messy and all over the place. He... He looked...Cute. Cute!?  Wait what? He just looks so helpless and scared and cute! I want to hug him and kiss him and-

"What's your name kid!?" Adam said smiling and putting out his hand for the boy to get up. The boy scooted back a little and looked at all of us.

"M-My name is..is M-M-Mitch..." He said looking down at his lap.

Mitchell... That's such a CUTE NAME!!!!! It fits him perfectly and its super-

"Well Mitch, lets all be friends!!!" Adam asked which ripped me from my thoughts, again... Mitch looked up and smiled. Adam offered to help him up and this time he took it. "Well you probably want to know who we all are sooo..."

"I'm Jason!" Jason yelled as he stepped in-front of Mitch and hugged him. I got a little mad with him hugging Mitch but I gotta' calm down! I don't even know Mitch!

The mudkip then introduced himself and hugged Mitch. Then Ty, then Ian, then Adam. And finally me.

I stepped in-front of Mitch and noticed how much smaller he was compared to the rest of us. "Hi. I-I'm Jerome!" Don't stutter Jerome! I hugged him and it felt like magic, just him touching me felt like electricity.

The clock in the city rang out four times meaning it's four-'o'-clock. All the guys sighed and said their goodbyes. I hated how they all had to leave at four for their studies. Adam started walking out with them like always, continuing a thought he had for tomorrow. I noticed that Mitch had a confused look because of everyone leaving.

"They have studies. Do you have to go too?" I felt sat at the thought of Mitch leaving. He looked at me and had a sad look on my face which made me think he had to go too.

"N-No..." He trailed off. I was glad that he didn't have to go but doesn't he have any studies? He shivered and looked over to his satchel.

"Ya' cold?" He looked up at me and smiled. I want him to be happy, not scared. He opened his bag and took out a blanket that had mud on it.

Why does he have a bag packed?

Did he runaway?

Has he been out here for a while?

"Hungry?" He asked as he tore off a piece of bread and held it out for me. I smiled and took the bread.

"So..." I said as we both munched on the bread and slightly heard Adam talking to Ian. "Why are you out here and not home with your family?" He immediately stopped eating and stared at me.

Tears began to well up. "Mitch, I'm sorry-" He cut me off by wailing.

"THERE GONE!!" He yelled and cried harder. I ran over to him and hugged him.

"Shhh, It's ok Mitchell. I've got you..." He cried into my shoulder and it broke my heart. Why Jerome! Why do you have to be so stupid! "Shhh..." I repeated over and over while rubbing his back.

After a few minutes he calmed down and Adam still wasn't back. "I'm going to go look for Adam-"

"No!" Mitch yelled and jumped into my lap. He wrapped his arms around my neck and nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck. I blushed deeply. "Please stay Jerome. Please..." He said hugging me tighter.