06.

Tessa's POV
Today me, Bobby, bry, and Kian have plans and I'm very much excited. I haven't hung out with them in a while so I've missed them. Especially Kian. Him and I have talked the past few weeks but we both have really busy schedules. Overall I'm just excited to see my amazing friends. We are going to have a movie night at my house. Kian is coming early to help me set everything up.

"Okay so what do we need to get," asked Kian.

"Just snacks and blankets. I also want to clean up a bit before they get here," I responded.

"Okay dope. Let's go to the store now and we can clean later."

Kian and I get in the car and start singing. I've always known that Kian had an amazing voice but he's never actually sang to me. Seeing how much talent he had amazed me.

He's also so beautiful. I don't understand how a human being could be so perfect in every single way. Everything he did was so mesmerizing. I'm glad I met him. Not only is he great to look at but he's a really great friend. He's always listened to my problems and had given me great advice. Without him I'd probably still be stuck on my ex. He's helped me so much, I don't think I could ever repay him.

"Thank you" I told him.

"For what?" He laughed.

"For being there for me. For being an amazing friend. For everything. I really appreciate you, I just wanted you to know." I answered with a smile.

"Thank you Tessa. I know you've been through a lot this past year and I know it's been hard. I love you. You have helped me through a lot too. You are an amazing friend and I'm glad that I met you. I hope you know you don't go unappreciated either," he replied with a grin.

I smiled in response. I held on to every word he said to me. He is so sweet and genuine. I really like him. But we're only friends. I mean that's what he wants.

When he told me he loved me my heart fluttered. But soon was replaced with heartache when I realized that he didn't feel the same way I did. He only loved me as a friend and I'm okay with that at this point. I'm just glad we're friends.

________________________________

I'll probably be doing chapters like this more often cause it goes with the story I have planned out. But instead of doing a chapter a day I'm going to be doing one spam of 4 chapters every 5 days. I'm also going to start doing things like "10 votes for the next chapter" just because you guys don't comment and I want to know if you like it :)). Andddddd I'm going to be doing chapters like these every 2 Instagram chapters I have. Sorry this was so long 🤣

Xx Pluto <3