22.

Tessa's pov
"So..talk." I told him.
"Look i know you hate me or whatever but I'm really really sorry, I never meant to hurt."
"I couldn't never hate you, Kian. No matter how hard I try, I just can't. But I don't know if I can forgive you. You hurt me. A lot"
"I know that saying sorry won't fix anything, I know that. But at least let me try to earn your trust again."
"Before I can do that, can you just please explain to me why you did what you did"
"I was upset and jealous. You deserve so much and I didn't know if I was going to be enough. I was being stupid, I wasn't thinking. And she was there and I was hurt. Then it just happened. It felt horrible"
"I didn't do anything to you though. You took me being nice to a friend as if I was flirting with him. Matt is a close friend of mine, he's the main reason I have a room that I can live in. You have to understand that I'm a loyal person and i don't mean to hurt anyone. Im sorry that you thought that we were flirting or had a thing going on"
"No I'm sorry, I let jealousy get the best of me and I did something awful. I wish I could take it back."
"That's the thing,Kian. You can't. No matter how much you want to, you just can't"
"Im sorry, im really sorry, tessa. You know the last thing I wanted to do was hurt you. I mean the world to me and I can't lose you." Kian said with tears in his eyes but at this point I was beyond crying, I was sobbing.
"I forgive you, I know you truly mean it. But we can't be a thing anymore, I need to be sure I can trust you again"
"That's fine with me. I just don't want to lose you."
"And you won't. Just please promise me you wont do that again"
"I promise, I love you.
"I love you too"

_______________________________
Im going to try to spam y'all tmr. But here's this "filler" chapter for now.

love ya

Pluto xoxo