Chapter 1

Aylin was devastated. She couldn't believe what happened. Tears began to fall down her face. She started backing away from the cheering crowd. Shifting into her auburn colored wolf, she ran home. Her paws were pounding against the ground, and her head was throbbing.

'Go back to mate!' her wolf, Kaia screamed in her head.

'No! He doesn't want us!' Aylin snapped back. Immediately, shutting her out.

 Everything around her completely shattered. Her whole world. The hope she had was immediately sucked out of her. Seeing the man that was supposed to love and cherish her kiss another woman was too much for her soul to deal with.  

Arriving back at her house, she stormed through her back door, sliding the door shut so hard that the glass cracked. Bolting upstairs, she went to her room, turning on the shower. The hot water ran over her aching bones, but it did nothing for the pain she felt in her heart. All she could think about was the  bouncy, gorgeous, long-legged dirty blonde bounding up the stairs, wrapping her arms around Daemon's neck, planting a kiss right on his lips. She was perfect. Blue eyes to die for, a full bust. Everything a man could want, including Aylin's would-be mate.  

Exiting the shower, she put on a pair of loose fitting sweatpants, with an oversized t-shirt. Plopping on her bed, she stared at the ceiling wondering what to do next. Daemon never rejected her which means the mate bond was still between them.

Laying on her bed, she stared at the white ceiling for an undetermined amount of time. Rolling to her side, she hoped that this was all a bad dream. Maybe if she closed her eyes, then she would wake up and everything would be alright. Before she knew it, she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

A knock on her front door rousted her out of bed. Darting for the front door, she hoped it was Daemon come to tell her that he rejected Ophelia, and chose her instead. Upon opening the door, her heart swelled with happiness seeing him.

"Alpha," she said, bowing.

"Aylin," he said, coolly. Moving aside, he came into the house. "I'm sure you know why I'm here."

Playing dumb, she lied to him. "No, I don't think I do."

"I, Daemon Morris, reject you, Aylin Turner, as my mate, and Luna." His cold words fell on her, destroying her. Dropping to her knees, Daemon took one last look at her, and left her on the floor.

Hearing the click of the front door, Aylin released a scream that shook the whole house. Curling up into a ball, she could already feel the mate bond being broken. It felt like her muscles were being shredded from her bones, and her heart was on fire, burning in her chest. She was being crushed from the inside, and her soul ripped apart. Her entire reason for existing was torn from her, and she wanted to die. 

"I'm sorry," Daemon whispered, hearing the howl from the house behind him. He walked back to the pack house to look for his Luna.

Hours went by before she finally willed herself to get up, she bolted up the stairs to her bedroom. Packing a bag with a few things she would need, she decided she was going to leave Dark Moon Pack. No one would notice, nor would anyone care.

It was official.

Aylin Turner was a rogue.