I'm Pregnant

Demi's POV

"Kelsey... I'm in the bathroom!" Demi yelled while sitting on the floor next to the toilet, yes she has been sitting there for at least thirty minutes. She woke up this morning feeling like she was going to throw up, even though she didn't really feel sick besides the throwing up part. She didn't have a fever, maybe she just caught the stomach bug.

Demi could hear her assistants steps getting closer to her master bathroom, so she decided to try and stand up to speak to her. As she stood up as slowly as possible because she felt her becoming lightheaded.

"Demi!" She heard Kelsey yell as she began to fall over after she lost her balance, feeling like she was going to pass out.

Kelsey had made it just in time to see Demi start to fall, she had caught Demi before she hit the hard wood floor. Kelsey held Demi trying to shake her awake, "Demi! Demi wake up please!" She yelled shaking her, nothing would wake her up.

"Demi, please wake up before I have to call your husband and explain that you just randomly passed out." She said shaking Demi's shoulder until she finally opened her eyes, confused as to why Kelsey was shaking her.

"Your awake! Thank God!" Kelsey said while helping Demi to sit up.

"What happened? Why was I on the floor?" Demi asked quietly turning to look at Kelsey. Kelsey shrugged her shoulders, "I have no idea Demi, I was coming over to make sure that you approve your next interviews. Then I called for you And you yelled back at me saying you were in the bathroom. So I came running up and when I made it into the bathroom, you passed out and almost hit the hard wood floor, but I caught you before you hit the floor."

Demi nodded looking up at the sink seeing a box of tampons not opened, she quickly turned back around towards Kelsey.

"What? What's wrong Demi." Kelsey asked noticing her look of shock, she looked to where Demi looked up at moments ago. She only noticed an unopened box of tampons, what does that have to do with....oh.

Kelsey raised her eyebrows now looking at Demi "Are you pregnant?" Kelsey asked staring at Demi, watching as she stood up from the floor grabbing a hold of the counter as she stood.

Demi grabbed a hold of the box of tampons trying to figure out when she was suppose to have her period.

Kelsey gently laid a hand on Demi's shoulder "So did you miss your period? Do you think your pregnant?" She asked as Demi looked up at her slowly nodding.

Demi walked at of the bathroom and into her and her husbands master bedroom sitting down on their bed. She looked up at her assistant and her friend who was watching her, "I should've have my period over two weeks ago." She whispered as her voice wavered, tears started to collect in Demi's eyes.

"Demi that's great, you could be pregnant. I know that Nick would love to be a father." Kelsey said wrapping her arms around Demi.

"I know and I can't wait to be a mom, but Nick and I just had our one year anniversary. We haven't really spoken deeply about babies yet, I mean he's going to be touring around the world this summer and I'll be on tour too. What if I'm not a good mom? What if nick doesn't want a baby? What if he leaves?" She asked Kelsey as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Demetria Jonas, your getting way into your head right now. You'll be a fantastic mother, and Nick will be a wonderful father. You'll figure out what to do about the tours. And Nick will be so excited to be a father. So stop worrying." Kelsey said as Demi wiped her own tears, as she laid her head on her shoulder.