Dance in the Rain : Part 1

*Learning how to let go dance in the rain is one of the most freeing moments in anyways life! So I decided to right a really adorable moment of dancing in the rain in Nick and Demi's family. Mind you none of this is real, it is all fictional. Anyways enjoy!*

         "Rain is just confetti from the sky- Unkown"

        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass it is about learning to dance in the rain- Vivian Greene"

~Dance in the Rain: Part 1~

Nick's POV

              I heard a loud crack of thunder  in the middle of the night as the rain poured from the sky onto our roof, then I heard another crack of thunder before a room light up with lightening.
I had almost drifted back of into dream land until I heard the door to mine and Demi's bedroom squeak open.

            Not even a minute later I heard the voices of our two year old daughters asking for their mother and me. 

            "Momma" "Dada", I sat up gently removing my arm from under Demi's head as my other arm gently lifted from her stomach that held our third little Jonas, which I'm sure was sleeping soundly inside of momma.

        I sat up slowly as another crack of loud thinnest filled our bedroom, my eyes finally got adjusted to the dark night right a lightening light up our room. Not even a minute later I felt four little hands wrapped around my arms, as they whispered for me.

        "Dada sissy and I are scwared!" Emery  whispered as quietly as she could as she clung tightly to my arm.

          "It's okay Emme, you and sissy can sleep with momma and I tonight." I said gently lifting them both up into bed with my and my wife who was now six months pregnant.

        "Be careful, mommy is sleeping and we don't want to wake her up okay." I said quietly watching as my twin daughters tired to settle down under the covers as Emery cling to me still and Rosie was laying with her teddy bear next to Demi who was still passed out.

        I smiled when I saw them hug each other tightly as another loud crack of thunder roared threw our home and the rain poured harder. Then once again lightening light up our room I turned looking at my wife who was still sleeping with her right hand on her stomach and her left arm had traveled around the pillow that the girls were laying on.

          Both of our daughters are spitting images of Demi when she was younger, dimples and all. Right now though I had to not laugh because their hair was in every which direction, one thing that they had gotten from me was my curls. They looked some adorable right now with their messed up hair and holding tightly to their teddy bears.

          "Dada..." I heard Rosie whisper, "Yes Ro?" I questioned quietly, hoping they fall back to sleep shortly. 

           "Will the storm stop soon?" She whispered quietly as she turned in my direction as I finally saw Emery starting to relax. I smiled leaning over Emery to place a kiss on Rosie's forehead, "I'm sure the storm will stop soon."

           "We will be okay right Dada, momma and the baby be okay too?" Emery asked as I brushed my fingers through her messy sleepy hair. I smiled leaning down pressing a gentle kiss to her forehead as I wrapped my arms around my girls as they finally started to fall sleepy again.