We're Having A Baby

Demi's POV

Nick was coming home tonight, I couldn't wait to tell him the good news! I couldn't wait to feel his strong arms around me. I couldn't wait to feel his lips on mine, but right now I was in a wig with Kelsey in the middle of target trying not to be caught shopping in the baby section.

"Sarah..." I turned to Kelsey giggling at the name she gave me so no one would figure out it was Demi Lovato buying baby clothes. Lord knows that would be the next headline for people magazine.

"Yes?" I questioned raising my eyebrows in confusion when she held me up a onesie that was white with black lettering. On the front of the onesie it read "And so, the adventure begins", I smiles grabbing the adorable onesie from her hands. "I love it, we will definitely take this one for sure."

"Do we need anything else in the baby clothes?" She questioned me as another cute onesie caught my eye.

I quickly walked towards the onesie smiling as I read what it said, once again it was a plain white onesie that read "Hi Daddy Mommy told me that you are awesome, and that you will be an amazing father. I can't wait to meet you!"

          I quickly pulled it off of the rack turning around holding it out to Kelsey, "We have to get this too!" I said watching her read over the saying, Kelsey nodded yes with a huge smile

"You have to Sarah, John will love it." She said giggling as I grabbed the onesie from her rolling me eyes at the name she also made up for Nicks.

         "Really," I said giggling as I started to walk towards the coffee cups, with Kelsey following behind me.

She huffed in annoyance, "I'm just trying to keep you undercover, you can thank me later."

I smiled looking over at her "Thank you, I know your just trying to protect us. I truly appreciate it, I swear, I just love teasing you." I said as my eyes finally landed on the coffee cups.

"So why are we in the coffee cups?" She asked picking up a pretty pink & gray marbled cup, looking at it precisely.

       "I'm trying to search for the one I saw online, it said they had it in the store" ,I said as my eyes scanned through all of the coffee cups.
"There it is!" I said as I reached to grab the cup that i needed.

         "It's perfect",I smiled as I held the coffee cup towards Kelsey as she began to read the front.

The cup was white with black bear on it with the saying "Est. 2020 Papa Bear", Kelsey smiled nodding her head yes. "Yes, you most definitely have to get that it's so cute!"

         I nodded before I started to walk towards the cards, "What do you need now?" Kelsey asked while walking quickly to catch up to me.