chapter four

Nicole drove around, looking for the vigilante but ended up at Waverly's doorstep.

As she knocked she heard footsteps approach the door, quickly straightening her outfit out, she waited for Waverly to open the door. But was surprised to see Jeremy.

"Oh, you're not a pizza delivery guy?" Jeremy asked

"Yeah, sorry, is Waverly around?" Nicole asked, looking at the time

Jeremy scratched the back of his neck, "No—,"

"No? Where is she?" Nicole asked again

"Errands." Jeremy said while gripping the doorframe

"At two o' clock in the morning?" Nicole questioned, "Why are you even here?"

"We were studying for finals," Jeremy lied

"Oh–, sorry for interrupting, have Waverly call me when she gets a chance?" Nicole asked while taking a step back

"For sure." Jeremy nodded as he watched Nicole walk down the hall

Once he shut the door, he immediately jumped on the comms.

"We have a problem," He spoke, "You're lady-friend just stopped by, asking where you were."

Waverly hit the goon with her fist, "Just now?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, what did you tell her?" Waverly asked while grabbing the binoculars off of the goon

"That you were out, doing errands." Jeremy sighed, realizing that it was a lame excuse

"Great," Waverly said sarcastically, "I'll be home in thirty, we'll talk then."

She turned off her earpiece, trying to focus on the building before her. The BBD.

She knew that her parents killer was somewhere in there. And so did Wynonna. As she trained the lenses on the entrances of the building, she wrote them down and counted the guards for each.

She was going to corrupt the agency who killed her parents in cold blood. But not today. When she collected all the information she needed, she made her way back to the apartment.

Jumping in the window, she laughed, "Hi Jer."

"Hi- Waver-y." He said with a mouthful of pancakes in his mouth

"It's almost three in the morning and you're eating all my pancakes?" Waverly asked while grabbing one

He nodded as he closed his laptop, "Well thank you for the pancakes but I'm going to head home."

"No, thank you for eating all of them," Waverly laughed, "See you later."

Jeremy left and Waverly changed into clothes that weren't leather.

She dialed Nicole's number, hoping she would be awake.

After two rings, she picked up, "Hey."

"Hey, Jeremy told me you to call you, what's up?" Waverly asked while locking her safe

"I just wanted to see you." Nicole sighed

"Okay." Waverly smiled and hung up suddenly

She didn't know what she was doing but she found herself driving to Nicole's. Once she pulled in the driveway, she saw Nicole peek through the window. When she walked up to the door, Nicole was standing there.

"What the—," Nicole started to say but Waverly cut her off with a kiss

Waverly pushed Nicole into the house gently, their lips still locked. Nicole guided her to the couch, where they fell backwards. Both laughing in the process.