Thank You

Garroth was sitting beside Aphmau, who giggled at a remark from Garroth. He didn't know why, but every time they are close together, or a single smile plastered on Aphmau's face. He felt warm.

He felt like he's on cloud nine and having tingles around his body when she laughs. It's so cheesy, but Garroth can't help it. He didn't know why a goddess like her is talking to a wimp like him. He still can't get over how beautiful Aphmau's  eyes is, how the caramel color sparkled when get excited. He smiled

And her soul. The most purity of them all. And the most loyal to everyone. She will protect everyone that she loved to all of her might and he admire that about her. She's an angel.

"Aph?"

"Yeah Gar~Gar?" Garroth smiled and tucked a single strand of Raven hair behind her ear.

" I would like you to do something important for me." Aphmau shot him a confuse look

"Yes?"

" When you get home today, thank your mom for me"

"Sure, but why?"

Garroth passionately smiled to his girlfriend " Thank her because she gave birth to an angel who was put into my life" Aphmau started to tear up

"And one day whom I hope will become my wife.." He kiss her forehead. Aphmau started to cry and that Made Garroth worried.

"Aphmau? Did I did something wrong?" Aphmau shook her head and sprang up, hug him tightly and kiss him.

He didn't deserve her, yet she chose him. Like a diamond, she is rarer than gems... And even his own life, and he felt lucky. Lucky that he got an angel that was probably sent from heavens, lucky that he got her before everyone else. He felt lucky for he has finally have his love in his arms...

And he didn't regret any of it