6. Pride.

Previously:

Soon enough we were both fast asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nani's POV

I woke up in an empty bed but didn't mind it since I know RM is a morning person. I did my morning routine and changed into some leggings and an over sized sweater after my shower. I put my damp curly hair into a high ponytail before checking the time.

10:03 am

I hummed before walking downstairs and to the living room. I saw Jungkook, Jimin, and V all sitting on the couch together talking and laughing. I walked over and sat next to V. Jungkook's attitude immediately changed. He turned shy in a way. He stopped talking, stopped laughing, and didn't dare look me in the eyes. But I caught him a few times looking at me. Eventually he stood up and walked out of the living room. I just furrowed my eyebrows, was he serious when he said he would stay out of my way? I shook off the thought when I heard V's voice.

"How was your sleep, princess?" V and Jimin looked at me waiting for a reply.

"It was fine" I smiled at them 

"..I'm glad you decided to come back Nani" Jimin spoke softly

"Yea..." I said, unsure of if I'm glad I'm back or not yet

"Are you hungry?" V asked snapping me out of my thoughts

"A little bit" I said "Are you?"

"We already at" He chuckled "But there are some leftovers from breakfast in the kitchen" He pointed his thumb towards the kitchen, I nodded my head and made my way there

I looked at what was cooked and decided to grab a small bowl for some fruit and seaweed. Once I finished making my small bowl I turned around and was face to face with Jungkook...

Jungkook's POV

I walked into the kitchen to get some more food when I saw Nani standing there. I walked up behind her and was debating on hugging her or just grabbing a plate that was next to her. She suddenly turned around catching me off guard and probably scaring herself half to death.

 She suddenly turned around catching me off guard and probably scaring herself half to death

"...W..What are..y..you doing?" She asked, her eyes seemed to be pleading for something

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted some food.." I stood there looking at her while she stood there staring at me, her eyes still pleading for something. I looked at the plates and food on the counter behind her then back at her hoping she would understand that I want her to move before I lose control, but she didn't

"Um.. can you move over, please?" I asked trying to keep my hormones under control

"oh..yea, my bad.." she stepped aside and watched me grab a plate 

I was already feeling uncomfortable but Nani is making it worse

"..So.. you were serious about staying out of my way?" She asked

"Yes." I responded blankly

she stood there silent just watching me grab food 

"It seems more like avoiding and ignoring. After all you said at the hotel, you avoid and ignore me..." She began walking to exit the kitchen "It's okay though, it was my fault for getting sucked into your trap again... I promise, I won't make the same mistake."

"I'm not trying to avoid or ignore you, I thought that's what you would want" I said in return but it was no use, she already left the kitchen.

I sighed and started to walk to the stairs, I took a look into the living room and instantly regretted it. I saw Nani... holding V's hand.. My Nani with V... Is this what she meant by not making the same mistake again? I looked away and put my head down while I continued to walk up the stairs and to my room.

Nani's POV

"V.. He's right here but I miss him so much.." I said as I squeezed V's hand

Jimin left before I got back so I was left with only V. He squeezed my hand back 

"Talk to him"

"I did. And I told him I wouldn't make the mistake of falling for him again.." I squeezed tighter

"Why?" He place his other hand on top of mine

"...I wanted to be strong so I let him go..But I didn't want to"

"Nani.. You don't always have to be tough, sometimes you need to put your pride to the side"

"But Tae, He was with someone else after... after.. making me want him again"

"He didn't do anything with her." He spoke

"W..what?"

"He didn't do anything with her at the hotel. I didn't find this out till after the fight but he didn't have sex with her" He stated

"...I saw him kissing and touching her at the club though.."

"He saw you kiss me.." V looked at me in the eyes, I shifted my eyes to the other direction to avoid eye contact with him

That was one of the most embarrassing things I ever did...

"You can't hold this against him, princess" He stood up and pulled me up after him "Go talk to him"

"Tae-" 

"No excuses, it's now or later. We both know how Jungkook is so you might want to do it now before he gets cold-hearted later." 

I sighed and nodded my head. I let go of V's hand and made my way up the stairs to his room. I was here right in front of his door. Should I really do this? I shook my head trying to push my pride to the side like V said. I raised my hand to the door and gathered up the little bit of confidence I had at the moment to knock on the door. It didn't take long for the door to open and for my eyes to meet a beautiful surprised Jungkook. His mouth dropped a bit, before he closed it again. His eyes traveled all over my face before his eyes locked on mine.

"We need to talk"