Marriage or Sale(2)

Gauri : I Will Die....But WILL .NOT .MARRY .YOU.

Om stands shocked at the door...

Kaali thakur(coming near Gauri smiling wickedly):Marriage will happen....AND that too...with YOU OR .............what i will do with YOU & YOUR MOM??U very well KNOW.....

Gauri takes a step back.......

Kaali thakur: u r just a THING that was SOLD by ur aunt and uncle.....And i m ur owner.....

Om recalls how Gauri was  continuously trying to say something ...and  how he everytime ..MISUNDERSTOOD her.....

Om (to himself):I had misunderstood her.
What I have done? She was trying to get help from me and I.....

kaali thakur:BUT you see.....How kind i am.......I am going to make you my wife...No No........OUR WIFE.
The QUEEN of this palace.

Om (shocked and being angry (at kaali and moreeeee at himself) shouts):What is happening here???

All turns towards him....

Gauri:Omkaraji...........(she tries to run to him but couldn't as Kaali  stamped the chain which is tied to her leg..making her stop in her tracks.......and wince in pain......This time a way more.....

Om notices the chain which is tied to her leg as if she is a slave and gets another shock.....and looks at Gauri who is now crying hopelessly.......Seeing her like that he felt uneasy and something pricked his heart........

Kaali thakur:Hare!! OBEROI'S SAHIB (sir) !!! You are here??

Goes to Omkara........

Kaali thakur:(invites him in smilingly)Anyway its nice that you are here......Come in.....(Bringing him in)You would have seen many punjabi shaadi's BUT you wouldnt have seen as mine......So  Take part in our wedding...after that you can leave.......

Om jerks kaali's hand from his shoulder.....
and glaring at him:I asked .....What is happening here?

Gaauri looks on........