Escape

Panditji:now...u four can stand up for taking 7 Rounds?

All stood up....
Gauri was crying....and helpless.....

seeing her like this and his helplessness was killing him......But he couldnt do anything...

Gauri sees Om and they have an eyelock

Om:Why god??Why you always put me in a place.......where... i coulnt do anything ....if i wished to do it too....
he sees gauri who is now dragged by kaali for taking rounds.......They still kept seeing each other......their eyelock is broken by a voice.....

Chotu:Didi!!!!(gauri smiles seeing the boy (whom she called for help)but soon her smile fades and fear over come it....what if something happens to him..what if kaali comes to know...what if kaali do something to...no..no......)

All turns to the owner of the voice...to find a little boy....

Chotu:Didi!!you cant marry like this!!!(hearing this Kaali gets angry and signals his men to catch him...)

seeing this Om moves to stop them...but stops hearing.....

Chotu(turns towards kaali):Jiju!!!!you itself say...how can gauri diii marry without his little brother.....(kaali smiles
and Signals his men to stop...)

Gauri(widens her eyes on hearing this....)

Chotu(Signals gauri by blinking his eye..that this was his plan...)

This was just noted by Gauri and Omkara ,while gauri glared him..and the later just stared the boy in surprise....

kaali:Gauri!!you didnt tell me..you have a little boy too....

Gauri just fake smiles...

Chotu:Jiju!! Leave it!!now i came right....and...i want to ask u something..before u marry my di!!

Kaali:what??

Chotu:Can i hug her for the last time plss?

Kaali :last time??

Chotu:(biting his tongue)I meant that...that...is..now you both are sry....You FOUR are going to ..get married...right...Thats y...

I want to hug my di...before marriage...for one LAST TIME.....(does a crying acting..)but if..if you dont want means k..k..JIJU.

Omkara couldnt help but smile...seeing this....
Gauri(under her breath):Nautanki!!

kaali:tk..tk...you can....but fast....

chotu:tnq JIJU(in a comic tone..)

he goes near gauri and acts to get slipped while gauri catches him....making him stand straight.....

Chotu:DiDi....I m going to miss you badly......and hugs her......(stuffs a little cloth bag in her hand ...and whispers ...)Drop this in the havan di....

Gauri(whispering)y did u come here...And whats this getup....kaali will not leave u..if he comes to know....

chotu:Ufff....didi .....Am i stupod..to come in my real avatar....If kaali finds i m helping u he will kill me..ri8..thats y..and Ur Maa is safe now di.... dont worry....now i m leaving...therefore kaali couldnt suspect me...ok....

Loudly:ok..di...i will take care of myself....And Pls...u take care...and take care of my Jijusssss too....Bye...

Kaali:hare!!y now?attend the full wedding

chotu:NOOO JIJU¡¡¡I mean...i couldnt...see my di..leaving me...so..i m leaving....pardon me....Bye.....(and rushes outside...)

Kaali:kamaal hai!!!ok!Lets take the rounds....

Soon they started taking pheras.......Gauri sees Om and tries to signal him .....but as Om was just standing helpless seeing gauri.....he didnt notice gauri signalling him.

Gauri .....as she has not much time .... droped the cloth bag in the havan.....

as she droped it ...smoke started coming and covered the place.

To be continued.....

The Words We Couldn't Say...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें