Jennie

The sound of the waves were calming me down, I was officially 26 years old wow it feels great to be old, I was listening to the sound of the ocean while waiting for taeyong, to come 5 years of being together. We've been through quite a lot together and I love him. He asked me to meet him here but its been an hour now so I thought might as well head up to the room and watch the sunset from the balcony I might be even more beautiful from up there.

As I was heading up 3 girls caught my eye, but I quickly lost track of them they looked exactly like Jisoo, Rosè and Lisa but they were all busy today? 

Jisoo has a Vogue cover shoot

Rosè is supposed to be composing her song with IU

and Lisa is supposed to be training the trainees how to dance

I was excited to watch the sunset from the balcony the view was going to be gorgeous, I unlocked the hotel room door and stepped inside. 

I was greeted with rose petals on the floor leading to the balcony, tears were welling up in my eyes I started crying and quickly following them, there on the balcony was the man who stole my heart dressed in a tuxedo, with at least a hundred lanterns floating around him, holding out his Hand for me I started crying I was so over joyed and happy.

"Jennie Kim, from the first time I had laid my eyes on you I loved you, and even though and first you didn't feel the same about me you returned my feelings and I became the happiest man alive, our relationship became difficult a lot and even though we fought and sometimes cursed at each other we always made up, every place we went on dates even if it was just a normal coffee shop it was special to me, you stole my heart and please keep it. Jennie Kim will you marry?"

I immediately jumped into his arms and said yes he twirled me around and it such a cliche beautiful proposal as soon as he let me down I heard giggles and camera flashes I turned around my members were there?! 

they smiled cheekily at me and the people who I saw in the hallway was them wow just wow.

I could've never been happier!

a/n: ANNNNDDDD instagram ~ Blackpink is dun dun dun FINSHIED this was probably such a cliche was to finish but I was recently watching tangled and got inspired but the whole boat lantern scene and BAM this was created I was originally planning to give this book a sad ending but I guess not! Thank You so much for reading this crappy book!!1!1!