Part 1

Niall's pov

Hi I'm Niall Horan I'm a 17 year old Omega but everybody else thinks that I'm a Beta the only two people who knows about me being an Omega are Liam and Louis my friends but other then that nobody knows. Me and my mom are in the Phoenix Fury pack don't ask why it's named like that because nobody knows our pack leader is the oh so handsome Alpha Harry Styles he's 20 and the youngest pack leader in history he's a nice lad but can be cruel at times and he hasn't found his mate yet. 'Niall honey quit daydreaming and get ready' Mom says 'I don't wanna go' I say as I know that I'm going in heat sometime soon 'Get ready' She says I groan and put on black jeans with a white shirt and go downstairs 'Can't I stay home for the day?' I ask and sit down at the kitchen table 'No you're going to school' She says ending the conversation I sigh and eat breakfast when I'm done I put my plate away 'Come on or else you will be late' Mom says I groan and get in the car as she drives me to school she stops infront of the school as I sigh 'Do I really need to go?' I ask 'Yes!' she says 'Okay bye mom' I say 'Bye honey' She says as I get out of the car and see my best friends Liam and Louis talking to each other 'Li Lou!' I shout and run towards them 'Hey Ni!' They say as I engulf them in a hug as they hug me back 'How you doing?' Liam asks 'Alright' I say shrugging as they look at me I sigh 'I'm going in heat sometime today' I say pouting 'It'll be fine we'll help you' Liam says as Louis ruffles my hair. They're both beta's and they're dating as we walk into the school towards math class I hate that subject so bad as we sit down in our seats me in between them.

I'm in my second last period when I feel a rush of heat go through me making me whimper 'Ni you ok?' Louis asks and feel the slick forming I whine lowly and lay my head down on the table 'Fuck hold on Ni' Louis says as I feel another rush go through my body 'L-Lou' I whimper and turn my head side way and look at him as Liam walks towards us since he went to the toilet 'Ni is in heat' Louis says as I whimper again and feel every Alpha in the room stare at me I close my eyes 'OI stop staring at him!' Louis shouts as they all turn away 'Help me fuck me' I whine 'No Ni we can't help you, you need an Alpha' Liam says making me whimper and whine 'Lou don't you have anything on you that could help him?' Liam asks rubbing my back 'Uhhh' Louis says and takes a dildo out of his bagpack me and Liam give him a weird look 'Just incase you never know' Louis says as I take it out of his hand and put it down on the chair and pull my pants down a little bit and sit down on it making me moan softly as I start to grind down on it 'N-need more' I whimper looking at them desperately and get of the dildo 'Keep it you need it more then I do' Louis says cleaning it and puts it in my bag I groan 'Ni go home we'll make something up for you' I nod my head and take my bag and stand up walking out of the room I feel every Alpha giving me lustfull looks I run out of the building towards home as I run into someone who has a broad chest I whimper as another rush goes through me I look up and see Harry standing there who's looking down at me he literally towers over me making me whimper at the dominant vide that's radiating off of him 'H-Hi Ha-Harry' I whimper and fist my hands in Harry's shirt 'Didn't know you were an Omega sweet Niall thought you were a Beta' Harry says his eyes darkening with lust 'Please' I whine 'You smell so good' Harry moans making me groan 'Come kitten I'll help you' he says as he takes my hand as I feel a spark we look at each other 'Mate' We mumble at the same time as he takes me to his house and pushes me against the wall and kisses me I kiss him back hungrily 'P-please Alpha' I whimper 'Tell me what you want princess' Harry says 'Fuck me bond me make me yours' I whine and look at him and see him smirk 'Whatever you want sweetheart' Harry says picking me up and walks into his bedroom and puts me down on his bed.

He takes our clothes off before he climbs on top of me 'Harry please' I moan as he starts to kiss me 'I need to prep you' Harry mumbles 'No want to feel you stretch me open' I groan 'Your wish is my command' He says pushing in me till he bottoms out as I'm scratching his back as he did 'M-move' I moan as he starts to thrust in me hard and fast making me moan and hear my phone ring but we both ignore it I went to touch myself but Harry takes both of my wrists in one hand and puts them above my head 'Don't think so love' Harry moans as I moan at his sudden dominance 'I-I'm g-gonna c-' 'Let it out love' Harry groans as I come hard as Harry keeps fucking me at a steady pace as I feel his knot grow I moan as he leans down and puts his mouth on the bonding spot I feel him come inside of me as he bites the spot as hard as he could making me moan he rides our highs out when he lets himself fall ontop of me 'You feeling better?' He asks running his hand through my hair and kisses the spot where he bit me 'Yes, thank you Haz' I say and cuddle into him as he wraps his arms around my waist 'Who else knows that your an omega?' Harry asks 'My bestfriends Liam and Louis and now you' I say and hide my face in his shoulder 'But really you smell amazing kitten' Harry says as I smile and kiss his shoulder 'Want to be my boyfriend?' Harry asks smiling lazily at me 'Yes' I say happily as my phone rings again Harry takes it and picks up putting it on speaker 'Niall thank god your still alive' Louis says 'Lou calm down' I say 'Where are you? Did someone rape you? Are you hurt? Do I need to kill someone?' Louis asks making me giggle and Harry chuckle 'Who's that? Do I need to chop his dick off?' Louis says as Harry's eyes widen making me laugh 'Lou he's probably just fine' Liam says 'Hey Li' I say 'Hey Ni' Liam says 'But seriously do I need to chop someone's dick off?' Louis asks 'No Lou I'm fine no need to kill someone' I say as Harry puts a blanket over our bodies 'Where are you?' Louis asks 'He's with me' Harry says 'Harry?' Liam and Louis asks 'The one and only' Harry says 'Huh? Wait? How? What? Why?' Louis asks 'Did you two bond?' Liam asks making me blush 'Yes' Harry says simply smiling at me making Louis squeal 'Harry finally found his mate Li!' Louis says 'I can hear you, you know?' Harry asks making me laugh 'You better treat him right Styles or else I will chop your dick off' Louis says before hanging up 'Good to know' Harry mumbles as I cuddle impossibly close to him and feel his grip tighten on my waist.