Part 2

Louis's pov

Me and Liam are on our way to Harry's house since Niall gave us the address to it Liam parks the car since he got his licenses already we get out of the car and walk to the front door and look underneath the mat where a spare key is I pick it up and unlock the door 'Ni?' I ask 'In the livingroom' Niall says as we walk towards the livingroom and see Harry holding on to Niall for dear life 'Is everything alright?' I ask 'No' Harry says looking at us and see his bloodshot eyes 'What's wrong?' Liam asks as we kneel down beside the two Harry puts his head back against Niall's chest who just holds Harry close to him as Niall explains what happened 'Everyone knew about that' Liam says 'Are me and Niall the only ones who didn't know?' Harry asks 'Yea' I say 'Damnit I could've sent people to save her to bring her back but now she's dead' Harry says 'That's probably also a reason why nobody told you about that since you would sent out the best people to get her but the ones who kidnapped her would've probably killed them so that they could attack us' Liam says 'True' Harry mumbles as Niall cuddles against Harry. 'Come let's go outside and get some air especially you Harry so you can clear your mind a little' Liam says as Harry looks up 'And why are you telling me what to do?' Harry asks raising his eyebrow 'I uh I uhm' Liam stutters 'Just kidding mate' Harry says chuckling 'Sure let's go' Harry says as he and Niall get up from the couch and see Liam let out a sigh of relief. We walk around for a bit as Harry mumbled some Hi's to people 'Yo Styles!' Someone shouts as Harry turns around 'What?' Harry asks 'Why are you being so selfish and not talk to us' The guy says as a lot of people stand behind or beside the guy Harry growls 'I'm the one being selfish huh? you guys are the ones who're selfish so don't you dare to tell me that I'm selfish just cuz I don't say anything to you' Harry growls in his alpha voice making Niall whimper as I pull him close to me 'What are you talking about?' The guy asks dumbly 'That my own mom got kidnapped and killed none of you didn't tell me that because you knew I would send people to find her but you would be scared that they got killed so that we don't have any protection so you just let my mom die and you call me selfish be happy that I'm not locking you up' Harry growls still in his alpha voice at the moment not caring about the Omega's at the moment and feel Niall clutch my shirt in his fist as I rub his back 'This isn't towards you Ni' I mumble isn't Harry supposed to feel it when his omega is scared or not? and look at Liam who probably thought the same.

Harry was scolding the pack some more the whole time using his alpha voice 'Harry' I say cutting him off as he looks at me and Liam and then at Niall before he gasps and takes Niall from me and holds the boy close to him as Niall clutches into him as a koala bear Harry forgot about the speech thing and is comforting Niall 'I'm sorry baby' Harry mumbles and some other comforting things in his ear 'Calm down love I didn't mean to scare you like that' Harry says and holds Niall closer to him as he runs his fingers through Niall's hair as Niall loosens his grip on Harry's shirt and wraps his arms around Harry I smile at them I love how Harry is so caring towards Niall since only me and Liam actually cared about him Merel did care a little but not as much as a mother should of care about her son and everyone else in school ignores him and look at Liam who also smiles. Harry looks back at the crowd of people who look confused at the two 'Next time something like this happens just tell me' Harry says sighing 'Is he your mate?' Someone asks 'Yes he his' Harry says as they all cheer forgetting what Harry said to them just a few seconds ago. Niall hides his face in Harry's chest knowing that he's blushing I look at the crowd and see some Omega's looking at them jealously because their Alpha's aren't probably not that caring towards them and some other Alpha's looking angry at them because Harry isn't treating Niall how all the other Alpha's treat their mates there may be more Alpha's in the pack but they're nothing compared to Harry. Ofcourse Harry is the strongest out all of them since he's the pack leader so they can't do really that much to him 'I want to be treated like how that boy is being treated by Haz' Someone says 'No you can't and come were going back' The guy growls as all of the people left to do whatever they were doing before except some other Alpha's who're still looking angry and their Omega's are looking quietly at the two 'Why aren't you treating him like every Alpha does?' One of them asks 'If I'm correct an Alpha has to take care of their Omega and look after them not use them as some sort of slave like you do' Harry says with a sly smirk on his face 'Besides I'm not like you cruel assholes which I'm happy with' Harry says grinning pressing a kiss on top of Niall's head 'Besides he already went through enough shit and you have to mind your own god damn business' Harry growls at them as they nod their heads fastily and literally run away.