chapter 5

LISA'S POV

These casts are horrible. Just when i knew where Dani was!
wait... THE LAPTOP!! where's my laptop?
I look around for it frantically.
Stupid Lisa, why would they put the laptop in a room with me?
it probably broke. *sigh*
Then Amy come's in, she askes if i'm alright.
I say i'm alright, but what i really want to say is DUH I'M NOT ALRIGHT!! MY BABY SISTER IS MISSING AND I CAN'T DO ANYTHING. I don't because i can't worry her.
Then the monitor starts to beap slower and slower,
I panic, Amy does to.
Am I dying? Is this the end?
Doctors run in and pull Amy out while Amy desperately screams my name and I scream her name back.

DANI'S POV

I don't know where i am. I think i've been here for about 3 days. i really miss Lisa, and Lauren and Joey and everyone.
I start to cry and someone walks in.
"Oh"? he says "Do you want me to give you something to cry about!?"
I shake my head and back away in fear, then i suddenly hit against the wall with my back and fall down.
He kicks me and kicks me and kicks me and punches me.
I roll in a ball and cry. He does this everyday.
Lisa, please find me. I'm not strong and I can't survive this for much longer.

LISA'S POV

the docters put something over my nose and mouth.
then they pump my heart, everything is a blur before I black out.
I wake up a while later and a doctor asks if I'm alright. I nod a bit.
then Christina walks in.
"hey."
"hi."
"you ok?."
"yeah i'm fine" i lie again.
"It was quite a shock when we heard about it on the news. Amy was terrified and crying but she fell asleep so i came in." Christina says. Did i really cause Amy that pain?
"when am i aloud out?" I decide to ignore what Christina just said.
"i just asked" Christina started "they said if everything goes well, two to three days. If not, a week."
i breath a sigh of relief and annoyance.

DANI'S POV
I'm starving. staaaaarving.
I want gummyworms.
I don't dare to cry otherwise he wil come back.
It's definitely a "he"
Someone please find me!

A/N this one is very different then first, but anyway, goodnight guys ily😘 hopefully i'll be able to finish editing this (for the second time ugh) today. Oh and i'll update my one shot's book hopefully, tomorrow or the next day. Also i updated my story abandoned today.