Chapter 1

Riley's P.O.V
"Here's your room" Jake said finishing showing me around the new team 10 mansion

"Thanks, for accepting my application for the team" I said smiling at him

"Your Tessa's sister, she left the team we obviously needed another Brooks in the family" he said laughing and messing up my hair

"Yeah" I laughed

"Well, we have a photo shoot at the beach in an hour or two so I'll see you there." He stated as he walked away

I entered my room and unpacked everything. After I was finished I hopped in the shower, Once I had gotten out I dried and straightened my blonde hair. I did some casual makeup and got dressed wearing a white cropped hoodie with some black leggings. I have only met Erika, Jake and Nick so far since the rest of the team was out when I arrived. We got to the beach and the rest of the team was waiting for us. Jake then started to introduce me to everyone,

"Ok, so this is Kade, Justin, Chance, Anthony, Chad, and Nathan. Guys this is Riley, Tessa's little sister.

"Hi guys" I say waving at them all and smiling

Nathan's P.O.V
Jake pulled up to the beach and stepped out of the truck with Erika, Nick and this girl who I assumed was the new member of the team, She was really beautiful. As we were introduced to her I learned her name was Riley and she was Tessa's sister. Well this could be fun.

Riley's P.O.V
We started taking photos together and individually. After that we were on our way home and I kept feeling eyes on me, but I'm sure I'm just imagining it...right?

*back at the house*

We arrived at the house and decided we'd play a prank on Jake he had to run to target so while he was gone me, Anthony and Kade filled up about 150 water balloons and went out on the balcony. Once he pulled into the driveway and parked the car we waited until he stepped out of the vehicle as soon as he did we started pelting him and Nathan with the water balloons. I watched as Nathan backed away and started filming Jake trying to dodge the water balloons we were throwing I quickly took two and put them in my pocket. After we were done the "attack" we walked down stairs, Jake had gone upstairs to dry off and Nathan was sat outside on the front steps I walked up behind him and quickly threw the two water balloons at him and ran away. I got to my room and heard people typing in my room code.

"Damn it" I muttered "Jakes with them"

I tried to hide but too late I was thrown over Jakes shoulder and thrown into the pool.

"PAYBACK BABY" he yelled into the camera Nathan was holding I got out and took the camera from Nathan and I told them to turn around, which they did.

"Idiots" I said as I pushed them both in the pool

Once back inside and dried off I decided to go to bed because it was quite late and I planned to get up early the next morning. I said goodnight to everyone and went off to bed, but it was safe to say that today was a great first day with team 10.