Chapter 2

I woke up and stretched while looking at the clock beside my bed, it was 7:00am. I got up and went to the washroom to shower, once finished I got out dried and straightened my blonde hair and applied some casual everyday makeup. I walked back into my room and got dressed into some black leggings and a maroon cropped goat hoodie that Erika had gave to me yesterday. I walked downstairs and seen that only a few people were there, I continued to the kitchen and made some eggs and toast. I then proceeded to go for a quick jog around the block, when I got back to the house I ran upstairs and changed into some ripped skinny jeans and a long sleeve white crop top. When I got back downstairs I saw Kade sat on the couch.

"Hey Kade, are you busy?" I asked walking closer to him

"No, not really" he sighed

"well could you get some pictures of me for my Instagram?"

"yeah sure, no problem"

He got up and grabbed his camera once he had his equipment we headed outside to get the photos. After we were  done Kade edited the photos and sent them too me. I picked out my favorite photo and posted it.

"Almost got hit by a car for this one, but why not" KadeSpeiser

Liked by: JakePaul, NathanSpeiser, ErikaCostell, TessaBrooks and 309,887 others

Comments

TessaBrooks- My sister is killing the game <3

ErikaCostell- Cute

NathanSpeiser- Your beautiful

JakePaul- ohhh Uncle Nathans making a move

After posting the photo and seeing what my friends had commented, I walked downstairs and seen everyone in the living room I sat down on the couch next to Nathan. He looked over at me and smiled, too which I smiled back and thanked him for calling me beautiful. He nodded and slowly laid his hand on mine, I acted as I didn't notice and continued watching the movie with the rest of the team. It was almost over so Jake turned on a different one and we all got popcorn and blankets, me and Nathan sat back down together and shared a blanket and a bowl of popcorn. Half way through the movie Nate slowly moved his hand from mine and onto my thigh, I again acted like I hadn't noticed the movement and scooted closer to him and laid my head on his shoulder. He then wrapped his arm around my waist, I felt protected snuggled up with him like this and I think I might be slowly falling for him. I started to drift off to sleep in his arms while letting my thoughts run wild, while the rest of the team finished the movie.

*Later*

I woke up to my phone buzzing like mad, tons of notifications on Instagram. Turns out Jake had posted a photo of me and Nathan cuddling together on the couch while we were asleep. I looked up at Nathan and he smiled looking down at me, I looked at the clock 3:00am.

"you didn't have to stay here, you could've woken me up" I stated sitting up still half asleep

" I wanted to stay with you, plus I was also tired but someone forgot to put her phone on do not disturb" he laughed

" sorry" I said switching it on,"I'll let you go to bed" I said standing up

he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down with him "no stay here with me" he whined

"okay, fine" I gave in

I sat back down and snuggled back into him and went back to sleep. The last thing I remember was Nathan planting a soft kiss on the top of my head and then pulling me closer to his body as I  gave into the drowsy feeling that was taking over my body.