Chapter 3

I woke up in my own bed...wait what? didn't I fall asleep on the couch with Nathan? or was that just a dream. I shook off the confusion and hopped into the shower, I did my usual makeup routine, fishtail braided my hair and put on probably one of my favorite outfits.

I walked downstairs to see the boys, Kelli, Lauren and Erika sat around laughing and talking I was so happy that this was my new family, they were all super nice

I walked downstairs to see the boys, Kelli, Lauren and Erika sat around laughing and talking I was so happy that this was my new family, they were all super nice. I grabbed a bowl, got some cereal for myself and walked into the living room with the rest of them. Jake looked at me a smiled going back to his conversation as Erika walked up to me and greeted me with a hug.

"Hey Riles, how are you?" She smiled

"I'm doing great, I'm so happy that I'm here with you guys"

"awe we're all happy you're here too, especially Uncle Nathan if you know what I mean" she said nudging me "speaking of Nathan here he comes" she said as she walked away

"Hi" I smiled blushing"

"Hey, I hope you dont mind when Iwoke up this morning I carried you to your room"

" So thats how I got there" I laughed

"yeah" he smirked

we sat down together and continued talking when Jake yelled and asked who wanted to play spin the bottle. Everyone sat in a circle and we started the game with Jake going first, we had made a agreement that if Jake landed on me,Kelli or Lo he would just kiss Erika and If Erika landed on one of the guys she would just kiss Jake. Jake spun the bottle and it stopped at Chance, they looked at eachother and yelled "OHIO" and slightly pecked eachother on the lips. It was finally my turn and I spun and it landed on ... Anthony we slowly looked up at eachother I glanced over at Erika and she gestured twords Nathan I looked at him and he was glaring at Tony. I walked over to where Anthony was sitting, bent down and softly kissed his lips and I'm not gonna lie it wasnt a bad kiss, I pulled away, went back to my spot and looked at Nathan. He looked like he was going to explode, Jake must've noticed because he told him he could go next he spun the bottle and it landed on Kelli. She looked at me and then at Erika who shook her head no, I was very happy with what she did next which was picking up her cup to take a sip of water but waisting it all over herslef. I mouthed thanks as she got up and Nathan spun the bottle again with it landing on me this time, I looked up at Nathan who had gotten up to come over with me. He sat down next to me and placed his hand on my cheek, as he slowly leaned in I felt the butterflies in my stomach awaken and flutter about. I then felt a pair of soft lips on mine and I kissed back, I mean how could I not in this situaton it might be the only time we ever kiss. He pulled away and went back to his spot. after a couple more rounds the game stopped and I was still dwelling over mine and Nathans kiss. I went to my room and soon the three girls enterd and sat on my bed.

"Kelli, honestly I can't thank you enugh" I said hugging her and tossing her a new shirt

"It's no big deal I wouldn't have done that to you anyway, but this just confirms how you feel about him Riley"

"okay fine, I like him but he probably doesn't like me anyway" I sighed

"Riley! did you see how mad he was when you kissed Tony" Lauren basically yelled

"His blood was boiling" Erika piped in

"I guess so"

"no guesses Riley he likes you" Kelli smiled

"It's getting late we should get home" Lauren said to Kelli as Erika was staying here at the team 10 house all night tonight

"Alright see ya tommorow Riles night" Kelli said as her, Erika and Lo left my room

I sat on my bed and thought about it, I doubt he liked me no one usually does. I went to the bathroom took down my hair and wiped my makeup away, placing my glasses on and putting on shorts and a hoodie I sat back down on my bed with my laptop when there was a knock on my door.

"come in" I said not looking away from my computer screen

"I didn't know you wore glasses" Nathan said sitting on the edge of my bed

"yeah most people don't" I shut the laptop and looked at him "whats up?"

"well Mackenzies in mine and Kades room and I really dont feel like listening to them makeout and stuff all night so I came to see what you were doing"

"well we could watch a movie in here if you want to"

"okay" he said getting under my blankets with me

He was wearing no shirt and some sweats. I took off my glasses and laid them on the bedside table, we then started watching the movie and I was instantly tired. Nathan wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled into him laying my head on his chest as I allowed the drowzy feeling that I had take over.