Alternative

Anakin Skywalker sighed in frustration. It all had gone so wrong, so fast. Images flashed through his mind.

Palpatine, attacking members of the Council.
The Sith Lord tempting him, trying to get Anakin to join the Dark side.
Anakin resisted.
Mace Windu still dying even though Anakin had tried to save him.
The Sith Lord escaping.

      Then- Anakin shook with so many emotions. Anger, regret, sadness. Order 66. The young man had felt the death of his fellow Jedi. Nearly every one. Even the younglings. But he hadn't gotten there in time. Anakin had been helpless, collapsed on his knees as pain ripped through the Force bond that the Jedi shared. And when he got to the Temple, he was met with the bodies of children and adults alike. Each sporting either blaster wounds or lightsaber wounds.

      Yet somehow, the crafty Sith Lord had still managed to blame the Jedi, though they were the ones suffering losses, not the Republic. Or, to be put more accurately, the Empire.

      Anakin mulled all these thoughts over, considering his options. He once again searched for the Force signature of his old Padawan, still holding onto hope. The young man let out a shaky breath when he could still sense nothing.

      "Please be okay, Ahsoka." His train of though was interrupted by the scream of his wife. He jumped up in alarm, grabbing for his saber, thinking that the clones had found them.

      "Ani, I'm having the baby!"

Hey guys! So, I know that chapter wasn't great, I'm writing this at 2 am and my brain is dead. But, I promise try and make the rest better!