New Kid

It was a nice day at Beacon Academy Team RWBY, JPNR, and Habib are walking to Professor Goodwitch class.

"I heard we are getting a new student today," Ruby said happily while holding Habib's hand.

"Maybe he or she is an alien. Like your boyfriend Ruby." Yang teased Ruby.

"How many times do I have to tell you, Yang, I'm not an alien," Habib said angrily.

"You're not from Remnant, you fell from the sky, when you first arrived you were talking about a place we never heard of, and you have all those powers." Weiss listed.

"Like I said alien," Yang said to Habib

The nine friends arrived to class and sat on their seats.

"Before we start we have a new student." Professor Goodwitch said to the class.

A 17-year-old boy with (H, C) and (E, C) came in.

"Introduce yourself." Professor Goodwitch said to the new student.

"H-Hi m-my n-a-name I-is (Y, N) (L, N)." (Y, N) said to the Class.

"Sit next to your new team Habib Turner." Professor Goodwitch said to (Y, N).

(Y, N) looked at the class and saw a 15-year-old boy waving his hand. (Y, N) went to sit next to Habib.

"Hi, my name is Habib Turner. These are my friends Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, Yang Xiao Long, Nora Valkyrie, Lie Ren, Pyrrha Nikos and my girlfriend Ruby Rose." Habib said to (Y, N).

"Habib I think you forgot someone," Pyrrha said to Habib.

"I don't think I did," Habib said to Pyrrha.

"I think you did Habib," Ren said to Habib

"Nope," Habib said to Ren

"Yes, you did Habib," Yang said to Habib.

"Fine and this is Vomit Boy," Habib said to (Y, N) while pointing at Jaune.

"Habib be nice Jaune is your friend," Ruby said to her boyfriend.

"Fine Jaune Arc," Habib said to (Y, N).

"N-Nice t-to m-me-meet y-you." (Y, N) said to his new friends

'Awww he's shy that's cute I think he is the one I want him he will be mine don't worry Senpai you will be mine~.' Yang though while looking at (Y, N).

"Mr. (L, N) you will be fighting to see if your strong or need more training so your opponent will be." Professor Goodwitch said