Yang's first kills

After the fight between Habib and (Y, N) was over class ended and Team RWBY, JPNR, Habib, and (Y, N) are walking to eat lunch. Once they arrived at the cafeteria they got their food and start eating. Habib was sitting next to his girlfriend Ruby while (Y, N) sat next to Weiss. Yang got jealous when she saw that her senpai sat with Weiss and not her. While the ten friends are talking they were interrupted by a cry.

"Not again," Habib said angrily.

"What's going on?" (Y, N) asked his teammate and friends.

"Team CRDL their bullying Velvet again," Ruby said to (Y, N)

"Do they do that often?" (Y, N) said with an angry look.

"They do that every day they also pick on vomit I mean Jaune," Habib said to his teammate.

"I'll be right back." (Y, N) said to his friends.

'They better not hurt my Senpai.' Yang thought to herself.

(Y, N) went to Team CRDL.

"Hey stop that." (Y, N) said to Team CRDL.

"Or what you weakling," Cardin said to (Y, N).

"I-I'll b-beat y-you." (Y, N) said in a scared tone.

"Ha you can't beat me Russel, Dove, Sky beat him," Cardin said to his team.

Team CRDL starts beating up (Y, N).

'How dare they hurt my Senpai they will pay.' Yang thought to herself.

Yang got up and was about to save her Senpai when Habib stopped her.

"Yang let me deal with them," Habib said to Yang.

"Are you sure Habib," Yang said while trying to calm down.

"Yes, Yang I'm his teammate," Habib said to Yang.

Habib went to where Team CRDL is.

"Hey, idiots stop beating on my teammate," Habib said to Team CRDL in an angry tone.

"Or what you freak," Cardin said to Habib.

"Hmm, I don't know how about this," Habib said to Cardin.

Habib used his super strength and punched Cardin in the stomach. Cardin went flying to the other side of the cafeteria. Habib looked at the rest of Team CRDL.

"Who's next," Habib said in an angry tone.

Russel, Dove, and Sky ran to their team leader and left.

"Thanks, Habib." Velvet said to Habib.

"You welcome Velvet," Habib said to Velvet.

"And thank you (Y, N)." Velvet said to (Y, N).

"But I didn't do anything." (Y, N) said to Velvet.

"True but you tried standing up for me." Velvet said to (Y, N).

"Well, your welcome Velvet." (Y, N) said to Velvet.

After eating lunch everyone went to their next classes than to their Dorms except for Habib and Ruby who went on a date to the movies to see a movie called Avengers age of Ultron. While watching the movie Ruby was shocked to see her boyfriend in the movie and Habib was shocked that someone made a movie about him and the rest of the Avengers. A/N: Spoilers if you haven't seen Avengers age of Ultron Habib was shocked to see that Quicksilver died because the last he check Quicksilver is still alive.

At Beacon.

Yang went to Team CRDL room and saw that Russel is there doing his homework. Yang went behind Russel and killed him.

'One down three to go.' Yang thought to herself.

Yang went to the infirmary and saw Cardin lay in the hospital bad. Yang killed him. Dove and Sky came in and saw that Yang killed Cardin. Before they had time to escape Yang killed them.

A/N: here is the next chapter and just a reminder I haven't seen RWBY yet so I only know a little about it so yeah.