Teammate vs teammate

"Mr. Turner." Professor Goodwitch said to the class.

"Good luck Habib," Ruby said to her boyfriend.

Ruby kissed Habib's cheek and Habib went to the front to fight his new teammate.

(Y, N) went to get his weapon then came back to the class.

"This battle is between (Y, N) and Habib." Professor Goodwitch said to the class.

'He better not hurt my Senpai.' Yang thought to herself.

"H-Habib wh-where i-is y-your w-we-weapon." (Y, N) said to his team leader.

With Team RWBY

"I am a weapon," Ruby said softly.

Weiss, Blake, and Yang looked at Ruby.

"What I'm just saying what Habib is about to say," Ruby said to her team.

"How do you know what he is going to say," Weiss said to Ruby.

"I'm his girlfriend I know everything about him plus that's what I asked him when we first meet," Ruby said to Weiss.

Team RWBY looks back to the battlefield.

With Habib and (Y, N)

"I am a weapon," Habib said to (Y, N).

Habib is holding two fireballs on both of his hands. Habib threw them up and they landed on Habib and he turned into the Warrior.

"W-What a-are y-you." (Y, N) said in a scared tone.

"My name is Habib Turner aka The Warrior where I'm from I'm a superhero. I'm apart of a team known as the Avengers. I'm the second strongest hero with the Hulk being the first strongest and Thor being the third strongest. I have every superpower known to man. And no I am not a god I do have a weakness but I won't say what my weakness is." Habib said to (Y, N).

(Y, N) grabbed his sword ready to fight.

"Begin." Professor Goodwitch said to (Y, N) and Habib.

'Okay calm down Yang this is just a training fight Habib won't actually hurt my Senpai if he does hurt my Senpai I will kill him.' Yang though to herself.

(Y, N) ran to hit Habib. Habib is just standing there. Once (Y, N) got close to Habib, Habib used his super speed to dodge the attack. (Y, N) ran to Habib but fell from the ice Habib put on the ground.

"That had to hurt," Ruby said to her team.

"I hope (Y, N) is okay," Weiss said with a worried tone.

'Oh hell no Weiss better not have any feelings for my Senpai. But I don't have to worry about Ruby she is really in love with Habib.' Yang thought to herself.

(Y, N) got up and ran to Habib. (Y, N) grabbed his sword and was about to hit Habib when Habib blocked (Y, N)'s attack with his arm.

"H-How i-is that p-p-possible." (Y, N) said with a shocked tone.

"It's called Unbreakable skin," Habib said to (Y, N)

"I-Is t-that y-your semblance." (Y, N) said shyly.

"Nope, I don't have a Semblance. In my world, no one has a Semblance or an Aura." Habib said to (Y, N).

(Y, N) ran to Habib to attack him but Habib opened a portal to the other side of the battlefield. (Y, N) went through the portal and went to the other side. Habib closed the portal. (Y, N) ran to Habib when he stomped his feet to case a small earthquake. (Y, N) is losing his balance. Habib used his super strength to punch (Y, N). (Y, N) fell and his Aura went to red.

"That's the match as you can see (Y, N)'s aura is in red in a tournament (Y, N) would have lost against Habib." Professor Goodwitch said to her class.

'At least Habib didn't go all out on my Senpai.' Yang thought to herself.