Time to play~ (lemon)

A/N: this chapter is a lemon this is a warning. After this chapter, there will be three more chapters. The last two chapters will be the same with one chapter having a good ending and another with a bad ending.

WARNING WARNING LEMON ALERT LEMON ALERT NOT SAFE FOR KIDS NOT SAFE FOR KIDS.

After Yang knocked out (Y, N) and killing Weiss, Yang took (Y, N) to Yang's dorm. Blake isn't at Team RWBY's dorm because Professor Ozpin sent her on a solo mission. Ruby and Habib still haven't returned yet because Kang is beating the New Avengers and Weiss well Yang killed her so it was just Yang and an unconscious (Y, N). Yang took off (Y, N)'s clothes and started sucking on (Y, N)'s cock. While Yang is sucking on (Y, N)'s Cock (Y, N) woke up.

"Y-Yang s-stop t-that." (Y, N) said in a scared tone.

Yang stopped sucking on (Y, N)'s cock.

"Why do you want me to stop Senpai," Yang said to (Y, N) while holding his cock tightly.

"B-Because I-I d-don't l-love y-you." (Y, N) said to Yang while being in pain.

"You don't love me well I'll make you love me Senpai," Yang said to (Y, N) while holding his cock tighter.

Yang let go of (Y, N)'s cock. Yang took off her clothes and put her pussy on (Y, N)'s cock.

"P-Pl-Please Y-Ya-Yang d-don't d-do t-this." (Y, N) said to Yang.

Yang starts riding (Y, N)'s cock. It's been five hours until (Y, N) finally cums inside Yang's pussy. Yang got out of (Y, N)'s cock.

"F-Finally i-it's over." (Y, N) said to himself.

Yang went to her closet and grabbed something.

"Oh, my dear sweet Senpai we are just beginning~," Yang said to(Y, N).

Yang puts on a strap on and looks a (Y, N) with a smirk on her face.

'Habib, Ruby, Blake, anyone please HELP ME!' (Y, N) though to himself.