They go back in time Kyoya

(this will be their pov) (I will reference a lot of hetalia and black butler)

Kyoya
I groan, holding my head as I push myself off the ground. The floor looked like it was rocking, "He is up, go get her," I heard a gruff voice above me. I looked up only to see I was surrounded by tall, gruff, men that looked like they could be Vikings, they were covered in furs and all carried weapons. A hole began to form between them and though it walked six people, five men and one women around my age, the men stopped at the opening of the hole but the girl continued walking towards me. She leaned down, taking the butt of the warriors axe she had been holding she forced me to look her in the eyes. When I saw I recognized her, it was (y/n), her (h/c hair color) was messy with small braids in it, her face was dirtied, and she was dressed completely in nice furs. She looks at me "Who are you?" her voice carries a thick Scandinavian accent, I raise an eyebrow, "(y/n), it's me, kyoya, are you blind" I ask her, "Who gave you the privalage to call me by anything other than ma'm" she growls out, standing up she says, "I must admit it amuses me that you have the guts to stow away on the Dragon, and speak to me with that attitude." the dragon, I knew that name, it had been the most feared Viking ship in all Scandinavia around 1066. "Put him in the dungeon" I heard (y/n) say, I jerked my head up to see a tall man covered in fur come over to me, he had an axe like (y/n)'s, the most notable feature for him though was his huge, gravity defying hair (Denmark anyone), throwing me over his shoulder he began walking, "What year is it" I ask "1066" he says.