Chapter 1: Another One!

It was during class when it first happened. Aizawa-sensei was in the middle of giving the class a lesson on one of the main hero laws. I, of course, was zoned out. Happily doodling away in my journal and humming a tune I heard on today's morning show, too distracted to notice all of the sudden attention on me.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, which instantly snapped me out of my little la-la land and back into reality.

"Um, Mydoriya?" Kirishima asked with an eyebrow raised

I gulped, looking around the room at all of the eyes staring at me. "Y-yeah, K-Kirishima-kun?" My voice shook from all of the anxiety and self-conciseness washing over me.

"Your, um, how do I say this? Glowing." He said with a questionable look.

I blushed instantly.

"N-no, no, no! Well I-I mean yeah, your singing i-is really ni-nice. But I m-mean your literally glowing!" Kirishima sputtered out, pink dusting his cheeks. I just stared at him. Then I looked at my hands.

"Uh, no their not," I said staring at Kirishima in confusion.

This time Aizawa-sensei said something, "Midoriya sing again." He said, staring at me with cold, black, calculating eyes.

"O-oh wh-what should I s-sing?" A part of me died at that moment. It was so quiet and tension ran high.

"Anything." My homeroom teacher said, staring at me even harder.

I took a shaky breath and started to sing 'Mary Had a Little Lamb'. After about the third sentence, I started to glow. I thought it might just be my imagination but if the little gasps of surprise were any indication, this was real. I stopped by the fifth line, embarrassment and anxiety eating me up.

"Welp, congratulations Mydoriya. You glow when you sing. Now back to the lesson." Aizawa huffed, quickly sweeping everyone's attention back to the front of the room.

Well, it's not impossible to have a second quirk, but highly rare. Only a few are known to have two. And why did my quirk just come in! It's not even useful either!... actually, I could use it to glow in the dark, kind of a beacon... I trailed off, consumed by my thoughts. I was probably muttering under my breath, a bad habit I should really start trying to break, but was so fascinated with my new discovery, I simply didn't care.

__________________________________

Hey guys! This is my first chapter of my first fic! Hope you like it, and there will be more of it to come. I plan on updating every other day, or every three days! I totally take all comments/reviews, good or bad, I think it will help my writing! Alyways, see you soon, and stay tuned!

~CholoDog