Chapter 2: Back at Recovery Girls

Hey guys, sorry for the late update, I kinda messed up my knee and was in the hospital for a bit, but don't worry about me! :) It helped give me some inspiration, so I'm going to make this chapter extra long! I'll stop staling, hope you enjoy!

___________________________________________________

After our lesson, Aizawa-sensie brought us out to the training field, to help prepare us for the upcoming Sports Festival. At the moment, I was sitting on the benches, taking a sip out of my water bottle and toweling my face and hair.

"Mydoriya!" I looked over to see Aizawa waving me over. I briskly jogged over, worrying about my amphibian friend who was crouched over next to my homeroom teacher, sporting a big black eye and a bloody nose.

"Help Tsuyu to the benches. She just twisted her ankle so she will be fine." He said with slight annoyance, adding that last part a bit softly.

"Kero, thanks, Mydoriya-kun." She softly croaked

"Oh, it's no problem at all! I just hope you feel better!" I said quickly while warping her left arm around my neck and supporting her waist with my right arm.

Once we got back to the benches, I carefully set her down and handed her a water bottle. She gave me a grateful look and I just nodded with a bright smile in return.

I sat down with her, keeping a good foot of distance between us, and took out my pencil and notebook. While I was starting to sketch the outline out Kaminari and Kirishima's fight, all the while humming a little tune I had heard on the radio.

"Mydoriya!" Tsuyu half shouted, stunning me out of my drawing trance.

"Ah!! Tsuyu I'm sorry! I didn't mean to annoy you with the glowing and singing, I will stop if you want me to!!" I scrambled to say, anxiety bubbling in my stomach.

"No, not that Mydoriya. Look kero." She stated. I turned a stared at her with wide eyes, hers mirroring mine. She was healed, her black eye was gone and so was her bloody nose!

She stood up, testing out her ankle, then looked at me, eyes like saucers.

"Mydoriya, I think you heal people when you sing." She stated bluntly, then proceeded to hake my arm and drag me across the field.

Once we reached Aizawa-sensie, who was watching and critiquing over Kirishima and Kaminari's battle, Tsuyu pushed me in front of her

"Tell him." She commanded, but of course, this was coming from Tsuyu so it sounded nicer.

Aizawa looked me, eyes in slits, but didn't say anything. I gulped and tried finding my words to describe the situation.

After mustering up my non-existent courage, I finally spoke. "W-well Aizawa-sensie. T-Tsuyu and I-I think that I um, that I uh mighbeabletohealpeoplebysinging!" I blurted out the last part.

Somehow Aizawa-sensie understood what I said, probably use to it by now, and just sighed.

"Go test it out on Kaminari." He told me, pointing at the two classmates sprawled out on the ground. I walked up to Kaminari. He was breathing heavily with a small smile on his face. His shirt sleeve was tattered and the limb below it in the same condition.

"Um, Kaminari-kun?" I said, voice wavering with concern and uncertainty.

When he looked up at me, he quirked a brow but still asked, "Yeah Mydoriya, you need something?"

"Can I uh, test out my quirk on you? I think I might be able to heal you." I said, and his eyes widened a fraction of an inch.

"Yeah, go ahead man." He said while sitting up.

By now, everyone was looking at me. I tried to think of a song to sing and settled with twinkle twinkle little star.

"Twinkle, twinkle, little star, how I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high," I was just whispering the lyrics, but I quickly started to glow, and Kaminari's wounds started to heal.

By the end of the song, all of his wounds were gone, but it felt as if all of my energy was sucked right out of me.

Feeling of so tired, I fell right into a stunned and wide-eyed Kaminari Denki's arms.

____

To say everyone was surprised was an understatement, especially Kaminari. And once the shock passed, Kaminari was the human embodiment of a tomato. His face was so red because class 1-A's resident precious cinnamon roll and angel was laying in his lap sound asleep.

"Kaminari, take Mydoriya to Recovery Girl, everyone else back too training." Aizawa said turning around with a, "If I had a nickel for every time I've had to say that."

____________________________________________

Yay! Chapter 2 complete! If you guys have any ideas or comments, I take all! I'm super excited for the next chapter because it's just fluff and Izuku being a cinnamon roll! Please tell me if you see any grammar or punctuation issues, and I will see you guys next update :D

~CholoDog