Thank you

//Art above by lucyjung

King Dice was abused by The Devil.He always get hit if he did a mistake.He became more scared of the world.Anxiety always hunt him but not for long.

One day,Cuphead came to the casino with Mugman to fight The Devil but they had to fight King Dice first.King Dice didn't want to hurt both of them but The Devil was watching so he had to.The bros were working hard on beating him.Jumping and shooting.It's obvious that both of the bros won't going to give up easily.They literally worked hard to get there.

Finally,King Dice was defeated.The Devil stood up and was holding his trident.The bros weren't scared since they both had ready for so long.

After the long fight,The Devil was defeated.Both Cuphead and Mugman cheered happily.King Dice slowly stood up.Mugman pointed a finger but King Dice ran to Cuphead and hugged him.Tears was falling down and Cuphead didn't know what to say.Mugman thought it was cute but Cuphead was weirded out.

King Dice let Cuphead go.

"Thank you"King Dice slowly said but loud enough for both of the cupbros to hear.The bros were confused."Thank you?For what?"Cuphead ask."The Devil always abuse me but it's over now.."King Dice wiped his tears.Cuphead and Mugman looked at each other and frown.

Mugman had an idea for Cuphead.He whispered his idea but Cuphead was surprised and shake his head.Mugman frowns and made a sad expression.King Dice had no idea what both of them were talking about.Cuphead whispered a fine and slowly let his arms wide so King Dice could hug him again.Without hesitation,King Dice quickly hugged Cuphead.Cuphead patted his dice head and whispered "it's going to be okay"

And with that,The three of them live happily together.

The end