Flowers (part 2)

//Yo,yo I finished it

Third person p.o.v

It was that day.The day where Dice could ask for the boy's name.He woke up early freshly from his deep sleep.He took a shower and put on his clothes ready to go back to hell called the Devil's casino.

***Meanwhile at the Cupbros home***

Cup and Mug were rushing to get ready for their because they accidentally woke up late.Cup got to shower first so Mug made breakfast for both of them.Cup didn't take a long time to clean himself though.After they both got ready,they both walked to the flower shop together.Or maybe,they ran instead.

When they arrived at the flower shop,Cup took a key and opened the goddamn door with it.They set up the shop and their flower shop was finally open.

"Hey,Cuphead?"Mugman suddenly spoke.Cuphead looked at his brother.

"Yes,Mugman?"Cup replied.

"I'm bored.There's no customers."

"Well,there should be if we weren't late."Cup rolled his eyes.

"But-"

"No buts,Mugman."Cuphead cut Mugman off.Mugman gave a 'I'm-so-done-with-you' look.Cup ignored it and looked away.

They waited a while until that Dice came again.Cuphead felt like his heart was beating fast.He felt really...Gay- but Cup hide his gayness and greet the dice-headed customer.The customer bought a flower again just like yesterday,of course but this time,he asked for the little cup's name.Cup felt like he could die of heart attack.

"I-It's Cup-Cuphead."Cup managed to stutter out.

"King Dice."The customer smiled at him.

"Well,nice to meet you,customer."Very nice.

"Nice to meet you too."Both of them smiled at each other.Mug ignored both of them knowing they both gonna get married very soon.

"So uh,I need to go now."King Dice suddenly spoke but before,Dice managed to walk away,Cup pulled his hand and made them closer face-to-face.

"Can we like uhhh,hangout later or something?Maybe,tomorrow?"Cup said feeling the need to do that.

"But what about your work?"Dice asked.

"Don't worry,uh my brother will take care of it."Cuphead said making Mugman's eyes widened.Dice smiled and nodded.They both smiled at each other before Dice left the flower shop.Cup looked down realizing he got himself embarrassed.

"Cup?"Mug suddenly spoke making Cup looked at him.

"Did you seriously just fall in love with that blockhead?"Cup thought about it for a second.

"I guess.."Cup mumbled.

"Knew it-"

"Mugman,you're not helpi- What do you mean you knew it?"They fought for like minutes in that flower shop but never hit each other badly or something.Just words that can make people feel bad about themselves.

End of part 2

//I'm not really into this fandom anymore.