Finally married

//Art by kloaa

It was a normal evening.Cuphead and King Dice were dating.No one knew about it except Mugman.Mugman didn't really mind.

Cuphead was sitting besides King Dice.King Dice had this idea where he would propose to Cuphead,his boyfriend.

King Dice coughed and Cuphead looked at him.He was on his knees.He pulled out a small box.Cuphead was in shock.He couldn't believe it.

"Cuphead my dearest boyfriend,will you marry me?"King Dice said slowly.Cuphead was still in shock and couldn't believe it.What would happen if he accept?Will something bad happens?He didn't know what to do.He ran to the back if the casino and cried.King Dice frowned.He thought Cuphead was happy with him.

Cuphead broke down and let all the tears out.King Dice felt sympathy for Cuphead..King Dice sat down besides Cuphead and tried to comfort him.

"It's not your fault"Cuphead said in a soft voice.King Dice looked at him.

"I was not ready"Cuphead said again.King Dice smiled.

"I waited until you're ready"Cuphead smiled.

"No-"King Dice looked at Cuphead again.

"No?"King Dice said confused what Cuphead meant by no.

"Oh sorry,I meant you can you know,propose me privately.Yeah,that..!"Once again,King Dice smiled.

"Okay"King Dice was on his knees holding the box.Cuphead was excited.King Dice opened the box.

"Cuphead,my only and beautiful boyfriend.You always make my day brighter than ever.Will you marry me?"

"Yes!"Cuphead's eyes shined brightly.King Dice slid the ring in Cuphead's left hand.Cuphead hugged him.

"Thank you,Dice-"

//My lovely gay bois-