We Need Help

The ninja lay helpless, watching in horror as they witness a super villain conquering their home.

The green ninja on the his hands and knees looking up at Grod with defeat in his eyes. He continuously whispers "no" to himself, slightly shaking his head.

"Guys we gotta go!" The red ninja warned, hazily standing up.

The others followed, summoning colorful dragons to appear from beneath them.

Once they reached their headquarters, which is a flying ship, they immediately jumped into the problem at hand.

"What are we gonna do?! This guy just beat our butts and he was just warming up! And I know I am not the only one that saw him create a black ball of light with his bare hands." The blue ninja ranted on as he frustratedly tore off his mask.

Beneath the royal blue hood revealed a scrawny boy. Freckles dusted his cheeks and nose. Hazelnut curls stuck up wildly from the mask and worry surged through his electric blue eyes.

"Relax Jay! We'll figure this out, we always do." The black ninja reassured his friend, putting a gentle hand on the blue clad's shoulder.

The white ninja flipped off his hood to show bleach blonde hair in a flat top haircut. He had unnatural icy, blue eyes and a jawline that could cut a cake.

He displayed a hologram from his glowing eyes of the man they faced earlier.

"I searched all resources that include Grod. Apparently he has powers similar to Lloyd's, but instead of using them for good, he obviously uses them for evil." The white ninja says with his usual soft tone of voice.

The rest exchanged concerned glances.

"He has already conquered other worlds from different dimensions." He continued.

"Hold up, Zane! So this guy can open breaches to travel to different universes?" The female ninja asked.

"Yes. He has already taken over three other worlds before ours... Calculations say that he will be going to add this one to his list."

Zane switched the picture to a world different from theirs.

"We have a month to prepare before he takes over that one as well

"We have a month to prepare before he takes over that one as well." He explained.

The green ninja shakily took off his mask. He had smooth blonde hair laying perfectly over the right parts of his slightly tanned face. His emerald green eyes glowing with determination.

He stands up, still wobbly from the emence amount of power he used. The black and red ninja reach out to help him stand, but he waves them off and slowly takes a step towards Zane.

"Thanks, Zane." He thanked the ninja in white. "We have to talk to my uncle. We need all the help we can get." Green announced.

The group walked together to a closed door. Green opened it and stepped inside with the others following close behind.

"Wu." Green and the others bowed with respect for their teacher.

"Lloyd, my favorite nephew." The man said playfully, with his back to his students.

He sat Indian style with his hands peacefully resting on his knees, palms facing up.

"Um. I'm your only nephew." Lloyd replied.

The man chuckled and turned to his students.

He was Asian and old, but still moved like he was 20. He had a long white beard, reaching to his waist, and a straw hat covering a bald head. He wore a white robe with golden asian- like dragons decorating the outline and tan sandals.

"I witnessed the great loss you all took today." He said.

"We're sorry, Sensei." The red ninja confessed.

He finally took off his mask. Chocolate brown spikes popping back up in place on top of his head. His skin is tan with some scar tissue under his left eye. His amber eyes burned with the need to take this guy down.

"There is no way that could have went down differently. You need someone else. You need, something else."

Who can spot the arrow and the flash reference?!