We Will Explain Everything

Y/n POV

My head hurts. What happened... Why is it so dark? Oh wait, my eyes are closed.

I squeezed my eyes shut for a moment and then slowly parted my eye lids. I don't remember going to bed. It is dimly lit wherever I am. I groggily look over to my right to see what's next to me and is met by a wall.

This isn't my room.

The wall is not the same color as mine and my covers are not familiar.

I notice that I may be a victim of a kidnapping. My eyes grow wide and my nostrils flare as my breathing gets heavy. I swivel my head to my left to see a night stand holding a small lamp. Asian paintings decorate the base of the lamp. A cup of water behind a propped up note stare back at me.

I realize how dry my mouth is but this could be a trap. Deciding that I don't want to get poisoned, I reach for the note.

Y/n, your world and many others are in danger. We have discovered that you are our only hope. We are sorry for the inconvenience of how and why we brought you here and we are sure that you have many questions. If you walk out of your room and take a right you will most likely find us. We will explain everything.

I'm not sure if I should trust this. Well, I am already in their headquarters, what more can I do?

I warily get out from under the heavy blanket and lightly walk over to the door.

Alright... Here it goes... Time to meet my kidnappers. Yayyyy.

I take in a huge gulp of air and hold it as I grab the golden door knob. My hand is shaking beyond my control. It seems I am more terrified than I realize. I slowly twist it, gently pushing the door. I watch it swing open and reveal several dimly lit hallways.

There are three options. Keep walking forward, go left, and go right.

The note said to go right soooo oh boi.

I continue to walk on the balls of my feet, feeling light and making less sound. At the end of the hallway there is a room with the door open, displaying flashing colors, resembling lights of a TV playing.

I suddenly hear an explosion of laughter. I freeze in my tracks. My eyes get wide with terror. I can feel the harsh rhythm of my heart pounding in my chest and even pulsating in my neck. My lungs forget how to function and my body decides to pause my intake of oxygen.

There's no turning back.. I can't move though. How do I move? How do I escape? Can I just curl up in a ball and die? That sounds fun right now...

"Y/n?" A girl's voice comes from behind me. Directly behind me.

F**k.

Somehow, I gain the knowledge of motion back and spin around to face the girl.

She was beautiful. Olive skin, amber, Filipino eyes, cute button nose, plump rosey lips that curves in a slight smile, silky, jet black hair cut in bangs with the sides longer than the middle and an hour glass figure. I was already jealous. Her height was perfect, her body was perfect. Even her cheek bones and eye brows were perfect.

"Y-ye that's me." My voice comes out high and shaky.

She senses my fear and gives me a warm smile. I only try to swallow the lump in my throat instead of returning the kind gesture.

She steps forward and I instinctively inch back. She holds her arms out in front of her with her palms facing me, slowly walking towards me.

"Don't flip out. We are good people. We did not bring you here to hurt you. Just come with me and we will explain everything." She says, slowly with a soothing voice.

Her body language was almost hypnotic, immediately causing me to feel more calm and consistent with my breathing.

She finally reaches me and gently lays a hand on my arm as she guides me to the room with flashing lights. I snap out of my trance and reality hits again.

"We? Nononononoooo. I'm scared. Let me go." I panic as I try to run from from her.

She quickly tightens her grip and practically drags me the rest of the way.

We finally get to our destination and stand in the middle of a room filled with teenage boys. As soon as we entered, their chit-chat and laughter disappear and all eyes were on me.

I gulp and look around the room frantically. I immediately feel awkward.

"Um... Why am I here?" I finally speak up, my voice cracking on "why".

An old male voice comes from the doorway.

"I'm glad you asked. Sit down. We will explain everything."