Chapter 1

Lucky made you feel... Rather unlucky... To say the least...

You pull your throbbing clit out of Lucky Blue Smith's horse teeth, sighing. His teeth shredded another 3 inches off your clit, leaving only 12 inches. You've already done this 10 times before, each time taking off the same amount of clit, but he just loved it so much.

"We can't keep doing this, I'm going to have no clit left."

Lucky ignored you and kept bobbing his head. You felt tears tinge the back of your eyes with humiliation. You couldn't let him keep treating you like this, to use you only for blowjobs, IF you could even call them that. They were more like aggressive dinner sessions with his thicc fangs. The friction was too rough on your monster of a clit. It was huge and puffy, like my grandma's sweater.

You pull away suddenly.

"What?" Lucky Blue whines.

"Sorry my grandma are home," you say and leave the room, your clit hanging out of your oversized shit. (not a typo). Buffalo chicken shish kebab time!!!"

Lucky claps and shits in his diaper, ripping his onesie off.

"YAY WE GET SHET KERBOBS!!!!"

You pause and think as he claps like a mongolian on the floor, shit spreading across the train track rug, spilling his bean sack all over. You cringe and then you get the idea... A mischievous grin flashes across your ballsack as you step towards him. You're 150 pounds and 0'5" and he's 6'3" and 9020 pounds, but you're able to lift him with ease. You carry him to the kitchen and begin to feed him the kebab off of the wooden skewers. When he finally swallows the last bit of Suzy's brand™️ meat from the skewer, YOU STAB HIM IN THE EYEBALL WITH IT. You shit your pants and he shits his, cum overflowing from his diaper.

Out of nowhere, a woman runs into the kitchen and screams, "CALL ME BY MY NAME NOW!" and proceeds to have a seizure on the ceiling.

"WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!" Lucky Blue yells from his anus, using farts as his voice.

"I THINK... I THINK ITS A.. UM... A POLTERGEIST! AHH!"

Lucky cries and shakes, his cock that is, his nose shitting in fear.

"soɯǝ dǝodlǝ ɔɐll ɯǝ ɐ ɹǝʇɐɹp' soɯǝ dǝodlǝ ɔɐll ɯǝ ɐ sdɐz' qnʇ ɯʎ ɟɹᴉǝups ɐup ɟɐɯᴉlʎ ɔɐll ɯǝ Nɐuɔʎ˙˙˙"

You stare at the woman... Or the thing....  In fear.

"WILL YOU CALL ME BY MY NAME AS WELL?!?!"

You scream as your eyes bleed, a throbbing sensation coming from your entire head. Your brain boils out of your ears, the pink flesh bubbling. You cringe at the smell and Lucky moans, this was all he ever really wanted. His body shook and he moaned even louder, your ears were too clogged to be bothered, though. Through your convulsions, Lucky grunts as he whips out his cock, coating it in your brain juices. He grips his floppy peepee and starts to grip it and pump his hand up and down quickly, white he splurts the gurt. You stare at it curiously and lick it just a sample...

OWO WHAT'S THIS?~

You take his entire peepee in your ear and slam your head back and forth, his steel tip crushing your eardrum(he broke his penis last night and got cheap last second surgery.) You were now entirely deaf and partially braindead. Just like Nancy! 

Suddenly, Nancy fell 20,000 feet from the ceiling of Lucky's mansion and on top of you in the 69 position. Her tongue attacked your oversized, swole clitty owo you moaned and came almost instantly in her nose faster than Kylo... um... oops... I forgot,... you cheated on Lucky with Kylo back in '99... :/

You came all over Nancy, drowning her and curing her retardation... When all of a sudden..

BOOM! CRASH! POW!

The wall came down and you see a figure forming behind the dust and rubble. A very dark figure, if you will... You watch as they come into focus... Its... IT IS THE FACE OF THE SUZY BRAND MEAT COMPANY, SUZY HIMSELF! She whips out her tit and squirts milk at you.

"I'm pregnant, bitch."

You clap and cheer, your clit getting hard as you run up to greet her and her large stomach.

"JK I'm just fat and I have breast cancer...."

THE END.