ᴏᴠᴇʀᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs (ʏ/ɴ)

SOLIDER 76 POV

Chaos is all I see right before me, too many lives were taken from this horrible war between Omnics and humans. So many soldiers I see were beaten, tried or even to the point killed in front of me by those damn Omnics. It felt like it had no end it keeps going on like a stampede of bulls. I can hear the screams, screams of terror, pain, loss and death coming from every direction I came as I keep on running on the battlefield shooting every Omnic I see, every shot I shoot kills one Omnic of thousands or even more of them. I thought to myself when will this stop until a big figure instantly appeared in front of me, it nearly scared the life out of me. I couldn't even describe what I saw it wasn't even chaos it had no words for this moment. What I saw was a true living nightmare that will stay in my mind for days. Not only there were Omnics here but some strange type of aliens came out of nowhere, they started to attack both us and Omnics which my day got even worse. Worse for me as one of those mysterious aliens was in front of me was ready to strike.

I quickly sprinted over behind the broken wall of a house while quickly thinking what is happening all I can think was more problems then there is today my thinking had stopped. I could hear and feel the stomping of the creature charging at me with full speed while letting out a monstrous roar. I instantly moved away from the broken wall and shot the thing down to see it poof away in smoke into a gem rock as it falls on to the dirt. Believing it was over for a second, in front of me the gem that was on the monster started to glow as it was turning back to its form. Not wasting a chance I quickly ran to it and shot the gem as it turned into little shards. I even gave my self a mental note that these beats like monsters can reform back. As I saw more of them are reforming back this made the soldiers confused, they had no idea what to do. I quickly run a shot the monster at the gem and raised my voices as loud as I could.

"SHOOT THE GEMS ON THE MONSTERS! SO THEY DON'T REFORM BACK!"

When they heard me they I saw them instantly aiming their guns at their gems while I did the same. But I got distracted by a huge light that came to some the sky. I felt the impacted from a huge power punch by the monster as this flung me in to the air as I shoot its gem making it disappear as well I landed to the ground which I ended up with a huge grunt of pain from the huge fall I slowly got up on my feet while seeing where that light headed to, lucky for me it felt a faint trail. Started to jog towards the direction of the trail while shooting Omnics and monsters.

-5 hours-

After endlessly jogging the fight between Omnics and humans was over and those monsters stopped coming. I still ran not even stopping for a break. I finally reach to where it landed it was surrounded by nothing but dirt far away from the battle of Omnics and monsters, I slowed down from jogging then started to walk towards it but I stop to see someone I didn't want to see in a long time, Reyes.

"So, you had the same intention as well huh?" I spoke to the man in black who is facing their back it I only responded in a chuckle.

"So what if I did Morrison? What are you going to do about it?" As he swiftly points one of his shotgun straight to my head while I aimed my rifle to his chest.

"Well, Reyes I can't let you take it that's for sure." I plainly said moving forwards which I heard the quick sound of Reyes trigger ready to shoot.

"Don't you dare take another step Morrison, I'm not leaving without it and you know I don't take the easy way." With him stares in silents he replies with annoyances in his voice. "To you, its Reaper now, not Reyes anymore."