ɢᴀʀɴᴇᴛ's ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ

(Y/N)'s POV

"I think you should tell us, love, even if some of us don't believe you." said the British women.

"If you say so." I turn around facing them as I took a deep breath and spoke. "I don't come from this timeline I came from the past sent by my friends." as I shut my mouth while looking at each face stares at me. One of them spoke which was the man with the fire burning his blonde hair.

"You're right we don't know you, I say we blast the gem Shelia, she's clearly bonkers!" said the guy with burning hair. the man gets out his weapon ready to fire until a lady wearing glasses and one that looks like an angel stopped him.

"JUNKRAT PLEASE! RESTRAIN YOURSELF!" shouted the angel lady who was blocking his way from shooting me.

"HEY!!! GET OUT OF THE WAY YOU SHELIA BASTARDS!!" Junkrat angrily shouts. "WE ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH WEIRDOS HERE!!! WE DON'T NEED MORE SINCE WE HAVE OMNICS HERE!!!"

"J-junkrat! Y-you need to give her a chance to show evidence if she says is true or not! you can't j-just shoot somebody!" The lady wearing glasses holding on to his arm that has the weapon he was holding. " Y-you need to calm yourself d-down otherwise you will be punished." Which I have to say that was very kind and brave of them for stopping him but they didn't have to since I have a weapon.

"JUNKRAT THAT'S ENOUGH!" Solider 76's yelled to the man who was going to shoot me as they called him Junkrat this made him instantly stop while angrily turns his head away from him while putting his weapon away as Solider 76 walks over to him angrily. As Solider 76 gives a frustrated sigh. "even though it may be unrealistic Junkrat, that doesn't mean we shoot someone because of it. So keep your self in check otherwise I will gladly allow Roadhog to be the one to give you your punishment for your behaviour you just demonstrated in front of me, is that clear to you Junkrat." which though for a moment as it seems that Junkrat didn't like the idea of Roadhog giving him the punishment. Junkrat quickly nods at Solider 76 and while Junkrat turns to face me with a small smile and a nervous quiet chuckle.

"no hard feelings, right giant rock lady?" which was a surprise for me to see this man apologize to me because of a man threatening him. I guess Solider 76 is their leader. Which reminds me of being at homeworld again...

"it's alright, I have forgiven you." I replay calmly as well showing off a small smile as for Junkrat, he only frowned back towards me. Which I took his gesture as he does not like me.  I watched Junkrat headed towards a large man with a pig gas mask covering his face.

"Anyway, do you have any proof?" asked Solider 76.

I thought to my self for a moment, how was I going to give evidence that I did came from the past. I realised the things in the pod are my proof. Not saying anything to him I take out the photo album first and handed over to Soldier 76 as he takes it. Which I waited patiently as he flips through the pages. And stops to look at me.

"Is there any more proof, (Y/n)?" he paused "it's not that I don't believe in these pictures, but I just more reliable resource to determine on what you say is true."

'How am I supposed to give him more proof?.... The only thing that is left is the camera, I hope they gave me something to prove them I am or maybe why I am here, otherwise, I can't help the future and that means I failed Garnet, I don't want that.' I thought to myself worriedly. I bring out the camera to him which he gave it to the gorilla. Who left the room.