UPDATES

Hello to everyone that came to read this book, as you can tell by the title, this page will be all about making sure that you the readers are up to date on what I am doing in this book and making sure you are not confused what is happening.

8/7/2022
THE FINAL UPDATE
-To the people that read this book and saw my last update that I was going to continue this on my own time. I'm sadly to say I am no longer going to continue writing for this book since I no longer am interested in Overwatch or trying to finish it as I am doing other things in my life. I am sorry for the people that were waiting for an update on this book.

29/3/2021
-It's been a while since I've updated this book, I've started to lose interest in Overwatch and don't go on Wattpad as much as time goes on. However I do want to finish this book i've started from 2018 though it will be in my own time ouo )b.

30/9/2019
-I am now able to update since I have my school holidays now which I can focus on this story and promise you guys the I will post a new chapter or chapters depending on how I am feeling.

4/8/2019
-I will be putting this story on hold because of my school assignments but I also have to study for my exams.

2/6/2019
-I have been very busy with school work and still have assignments to finish for this week and luckily I will have my holidays to write another chapter for you guys and I am glad that all of you enjoy reading my story ^U^

20/2/2019
-I am back on writing my next chapter but will take a long time for my next chapter to be published since I have school work to do.

22/1/2019
-Once again I have to stop writing my new chapter since re-reading the three I could see words that weren't supposed to be there and parts in the story where it could be improved a bit better. So you guys won't be seeing a new chapter until my next update. Hope you guys can wait for the next chapter.

22/12/2018
-I've finished re-writing the three chapters for this book hope you enjoy reading as I continue writing this story.

10/10/2018
-Since re-reading my story there are things that I want to change a little bit or I want to change a whole paragraph into something else or completely change the whole chapter because I had a better idea for the story or it didn't go well what I plan for this story. This means I won't be making new chapters until I am very satisfied with the three chapters.